• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you were going to a cake sale...

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
What sort of things would you buy?! I've been enlisted to help with baking for a cake sale on sat and I need ideas! So far I'm thinking lemon drizzle cake, gingerbread men, chocolate flapjacks and tablet! But I'm not sure if they'd go down well! Any ideas?!

Carrot cake and choc fudge cake or brownies!

I actually brought the stuff to make all the above today - god I am going to be the size of a house xx

oh i loooooooooooooooooove chocolate fudge cake yumyumyum

all of above!! and i loooooooove home made rice krispy buns with FARRRR too much CADBURY choc nom nom!! and i love home made krispy mallow bars dipped in white choc!! xx

I'll defo be making choc fudge cake :thumbup: I think rice crispie cakes etc are already being made! I love baking so much and I always bake ad it neve gets eaten cos my two won't eat cake so it's nice to make it and know it'll get eaten!

carrot cake might be a nice change?? r pies allowed?? xx

Mini pies mmmm like in cake cases but you can buy thicker ones and pop them in a Yorkshire puff tray to bake to hold their shape mmmm!

Muffins - strawberry and White chic
Mango and orange
Blueberry
Pineapple and guava

Mmmm nom!

And savoury muffins are soooo yummy

Cheese and onion
Ham and onion
Mmm sounds strange but mmmmm!! Trust me!

Oh I also first thing I look for coffee cake! Nom!!!

And choc brownies mmmmm!!

Next question ladies! Should I do my lemon drizzle as a traybake or in cupcake/muffin cases? I'm thinking in cases would be easier for selling?! And I'm going to do coffee cake in muffin cases, with lovely swirly icing!

Nom nom nom sounds super scrummy & like the idea of them in the muffin cases, be easier for you to

xxx

oooh muffin cases. oooh i love lemon drizzle cake, and butterfly cakes and victoria sandwich, what about missippi mud pie ?x

My favorite is always a chocolate chip muffin.. A really moist one.. Oh god why did I read this threaddddd

I seen on Mervs Mum status one day when she was wanting a recipe, someone wrote underneath about a 99 bun or something it sounded amazing, flat bottom cone cup thing, pour in sponge mix, top with buttercream icing and a flake, might be a hit for the kids xx

Oh oh you could have a little sprinkles bar with hundreds and thousands, chocolate ones, nuts, marshmallows! You would be the coolest mum at the cake sale :lol:

Didn't see this the other day.. I'm drooling at the thought of tablet!! I love tablet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back