• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If you were given £100,000 for a wedding....

Do you not think that is very tasteful nicki? :rotfl:

Im glad she got the wedding of her dreams though what a very lucky girl!!

OMG her fella looks like her dad's twin:

article-1081355-02461D6E000005DC-94_468x337.jpg

:rotfl:

Haha well I do understand each to their own and I'm glad she got the day she wanted but my goodness that dress!!!!!!!!!

Urchin said:
OMG her fella looks like her dad's twin:

article-1081355-02461D6E000005DC-94_468x337.jpg

:rotfl:

:rotfl: I was too distracted by the mum to notice that! :think: Perhaps thats why she forgot her top!

I dont think you would call that a dress :lol:
TBH i would have wanted a bit more for my money if i had spent 16 grand.

Oh and one thing more what is with what her mum is wearing is that just a bra :think:

Oh my word!!!!! What a classy looking wedding pic!!!

The 16yr old looks about 40! What an amount of slap she has on!

Look at the state of the bride and 16. She looks like a right slapper!

Those boobs can't be real, on either the girl and the mum! What a waste of money. I think someone was taking advantage of daddy!!!

omg!

Do you think the boobs were paid for too?

Thats a shocking pic!

Hope my wedding is more classy and I'm not planning on spending 1/4 as much!

aww bless her. Its not to my taste but its her wedding day, and her dad's money so if he wats to spend it on his daughter that's his business. I hope they have a happy wedded life

it's like something from a really bad film
honestly, quite gross.

I hope they are happy together, because that's a hell of a lot of money to dish out if they end up divorced!

but really...that dress.... :shock: :rotfl: :puke:

I've got no respect for the parents... Sod all the wedding stuff (theres nothing wrong with her being 16 or having the wedding she wanted, I was disrespected by lots of people because I chose a blue dress) but that kid hasn't been in school since she was 9... :shock: Why are they throwing money at her... they should be saying NO we won't spend 100.000 quid on you unless you finish your primary education... You want to be a glamour model... fine... but no glamour agency is going to want to touch you when your 40 so what are you going to do then when you can barely read and write... I'm surprised she was able to sign the marriage certificate with that level of education... :shakehead:

cripes. i can only imagine what their grandchildren will say when they look back at the photos! :shock:

WTF, she looks ridiculous.
She also looks a lt older then that.
What a waste of money.

purple13 said:
cripes. i can only imagine what their grandchildren will say when they look back at the photos! :shock:

"nan, Im going shopping. can i borrow you dress?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back