If you could design maternity apparel...

kgscully

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am mommy of 2 and have designed a line of casual maternity tees with great success.
Now I am putting my foot in the door to designer wear for maternity apparel; tops, bottoms, dresses, skirts etc.
I am interested in hearing what pregnant woman WISH for in maternity clothing options. What do you wish maternity boutiques had- think color, sizing, fabric, styles. ANYTHING!
This is a chance for you to help me design the perfect line for pregnant women.

I appreciate any and all input you may have.
All the best to you and Congratulations!

Kristin
www.materniteebyswanky.com

being 32 weeks pregnant (almost) and getting larger everyday, i find i want to be trendy and comfy. i have 3 pairs of over the bump trousers, including 1 jeans. i find these are perfect for the blooming women. i am only 20 and don`t want to look like a maternity frump. i have brought most of my maternity clothes at h&mama. ithink it`s brillant. trendy comfy and affordable,
hope this helps :lol:

honey7733 said:
being 32 weeks pregnant (almost) and getting larger everyday, i find i want to be trendy and comfy. i have 3 pairs of over the bump trousers, including 1 jeans. i find these are perfect for the blooming women. i am only 20 and don`t want to look like a maternity frump. i have brought most of my maternity clothes at h&mama. ithink it`s brillant. trendy comfy and affordable,
hope this helps :lol:

I was 21 when I gave birth to my first daughter, so I know the need to still feel young but not 'childish'.
Is H&Mama a division of H&M?

Thanks,
Kristin

yes h&mama is a range of h&m, it felt great to be able to put a pair of jeans on that felt comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back