If moving the moses basket upset him....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
putting him in a cot will be a nightmare! I moved the basket to the wall last night rather than next to me and omg you would think I'd put him out in the garden lol. He was up til 11 talking to his nursery stickers and calling out more than actually crying iykwim. So either the stickers or the nightlight will have to go I think. He was totally knackered but I think the different view confused him and he didn't understand it was night time :roll:. I want him to get used to being that side of the room before he goes in his cot.

Is it worth taking the stickers down so he gets used to it without too much to look at? xxxxxxxx

Are they glowing at night stickers? How come he could see then during the night?
If they are glowing at night ones and distract him keeping him awake I would probably take them down??

Oh sorry the nightlight right...
Can you move that somewhere else maybe to not glow on the stickers?

Our bedroom is so small it doesn't take a lot to light it up yanno? I might see how he goes tonight. Hopefully I can tire him out so much he won't care about sammy the seahorse looking down at him lol

I ended up thinking the nightlight was more trouble than it was worth. E just has the light from the groegg and that's it, plus I shut the door so no light gets in from the landing in the morning - it's like a scene from Pitch Black!!

Hahahaha I hate the dark so I think if I am honest the nightlight is more for my benefit than Albert's :D

Lol, I'm the exact opposite - can't sleep if there'seven a crack of light in the room - I have blackout blinds and curtains to be sure!!

Pmsl. My sister in law lives out in the middle of nowhere and it's pitch black at night. She hates sleeping here cos she can still see her husband lmao, she says at home she can pretend he's some one else :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back