• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If its a boy would this be

debstersky

Reaction score
acceptable? What do u think of the name Phoenix? Is it too silly? I don't want people takin the p*ss outta him :lol:
We struggled to get pregnant for a long time and this name became very important to us. Can u please tell me the truth of what u think of it?

I have 2 name ideas just in case its too unusual to have as a first name

Phoenix Dylan Watson

Dylan Phoenix Watson

Which is best? If any

Very unusual. I prefer dylan as the first name. I so wanted to call my little boy Addison but people thought it was too weird as there is an Addisons Disease so i gave him it as a middle name. I also like Logan, Aston and Oscar. I would love to have another boy :D

If its important to you I would seriouly consider it

Araminta is very special to me and OH but we decided to use it as a middle name

I do wish I had been brave enough to use it as the first name as she gets called by her full name (1st and seond) anyway

Luckily though I do love her first name just as much now :D

I kow someone who has a little boy called Phoenix. He suits his name.

I love it!! Its unusual but not chavvy. If i were you id go for it! :cheer: :hug:

(Also love Dylan too) :D

Didn't one of those Spice Girls call her daughter Phoenix? I guess it works as both a male and female name.

Personally am not keen on it and much prefer Dylan as the first name.

I know someone with a girl called Phoenix.

Don't think it matters what other people think anyway, you call your child whatever you like :D .

Thanks for ya input every1 :D made my choice now :dance:

Unless its a girl of course :lol: then i'm stuffed :rotfl:

I prefer Dylan Phoenix but im biased towards the name Dylan anyways lol

Phoenix reminds me of Mel B's daughter from the Spice Girls. I much prefer Dylan (but then again.... im biased!)

I love the name but would have it for a girl more than a boy, nice for both though :D

Oh right...I didn't realize Dylan was such a common name. I'm tryin to avoid that :? Oh well I've got ages to make my mind up :D

U all been real helpful Ta :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back