if im pregnant...

Elle'sMumy

Reaction score
how do i work this out?

i M/c 19th feb at 6weeks,
stopped bleeding on the 26th Feb,
++ OPK on 4th March.

my M/c started this day last month :cry:

if i am expecting again, how do i work out when my due date will be ? i havnt had a period since the M/c and today is offically my AF due date (i know this by ++ on my OPKs 2 weeks ago) . still no signs of coming and been getting possible BFPs too, not quite sure what to make of them yet as there so faint.

you will have to wait for a scan date hun but to give you an idea just take it from 2 weeks before your ov date as that would be approx when your af would have been and you would normally take it from the 1st day of your last af xxxxxxxxx

thanks hun, i think thats about the 20th of Feb then :think:

I will have the same DD as Flossy!!

iv been having abit of craping and pain in my lover ab on the left side, has anybody else got this? :? is it a bad sign?

this is what i'm dealing with too!
i had a mc in late dec, and got my bfp later on in jan (can't quite remember the date)

at the moment i'm just using the day i started to bleed as my last af to make my due date, but i wont know for sure what my true due date is until i have my dating scan in a few weeks time.

Thanks girls :hug: i really hope this is it for me, i must admit i do feel a little off colour this morning x

Hey there hun i went by my OV date which was the 5th march and by FF that gave me an edd of 26th nov. So youl more than likely have the same edd as me then!!!!!! Wohooooo :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Elle'sMumy said:
how do i work this out?

i M/c 19th feb at 6weeks,
stopped bleeding on the 26th Feb,
++ OPK on 4th March.

my M/c started this day last month :cry:

if i am expecting again, how do i work out when my due date will be ? i havnt had a period since the M/c and today is offically my AF due date (i know this by ++ on my OPKs 2 weeks ago) . still no signs of coming and been getting possible BFPs too, not quite sure what to make of them yet as there so faint.

hunny i am in the same predicimont at the moment. my M/C ended on the 11th January 2008 and i didnt have a period but found out i was pregnant again about 2-3 weeks ago, so have no idea really how far along i am, i have just took it from the last day that i bled and worked it from there but becuase it wasnt acually i period i dunno!!! xxx

Yipee il keep that seat warm for you in first tri!!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back