• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

If baby is still breech....

violet-glow

Reaction score
...at my next Midwife appointment which is at 36 weeks.

Do I get to have a scan??? :D

Personally I dont think my midwife can tell her arse from her elbow, because when she feels baby she always says...

'oh I think its breech cant be sure though,
because I cant tell if thats a head or a bottom' :roll:

Shes a midwife shes been doing it for years, how can she not know the bottom from the head? lol If it means I get another scan then im a happy bunny! So shouldnt complain really. :cheer:

they might do yeah.

If she says 'I can't tell weather it's the head or arse' then ask for a scan so you have got a better peice of mind.

at 32 weeks i was told my baby was breech, then at my 34 and 36 week checks baby was head down. at my 38 weeks check baby was head down and very low. at 39 weeks i went into labour and the hospital wanted to do a scan before i got into the birthing pool cos they thought my waters had been leaking. bearing in mind, 2 midwives, 2 doctors and a consultant had all palpated my tummy 10 mins before the scan and said she was head down and fully engaged. well had the scan to find out my daughters bum was suck down there, her legs were by her ears and her head was up by my ribs, so i don`t think they can always know

if i was you i`d make them do a scan, cos i `m glad i had one as my baby was actually stuck and not liking to move any further down the birth canel.

:think: thats what im worried about, when OHs mum was in labour with him they told her he was head down, but turned out he was bum first and she had alot of problems.

Thats it next time I see her, if she says babys breech still im going to demand another scan... and hopefully take a sneaky look at the babys sex :shhh: lol

haha

thats what i`m gonna try next time even if they are 100% the baby is head down. i`m gonna say after the last episode i don`t want to risk it !!!

hehe i wonder if it`ll work :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back