Ideas wanted

SharonP

Reaction score
Ok so after years of denial and refusing to deal with the losses I've been through, I've decided to do something to acknowledge and celebrate that they touched my life even though I never knew them. I know that they where all 8weeks or earlier but I kinda wanted ideas of how I could acknowledge and celebrate them. It's nothing morbid just I want to move on from the sadness and release the grief.

Tattos are out! However I am open to any other ideas......

It's not morbid at all hun. I'm not really a tattoo person either but wanted a keepsake. I bought a 'forget me not' bracelet off ebay, it wasn't expensive. It was sweet because you can include a birthstone, i chose the stone for february as that's when i miscarried my first (i bought the bracelet before my other two mc's).

Now i feel much stronger, i have passed the bracelet onto my friend who lost her baby at 18 weeks and her due date was in february. Hopefully now it can help her too :) xxx

Have u heard of angels for hope? There's a pinned post in this section and you can request a crocheted momentum xxx

I'm going to plant a blossom tree in the bottom of my garden in the next few weeks to honour my angel babies...

We've just got our leaf to engrave for our local tree of tranquility. Maybe you could contact SANDS to see if you have a local memorial garden?

Thanks for the ideas ladies, i'll have a look at angels for hope.

I must confess I don't have a garden, and i'll consider the memorial garden idea although i've never been one for memorial gardens. I dunno it.s one of my weird hang ups I suppose, although I don't have any idea of why...

loving the bracelet idea, and I will have to look into that next month when we get paid. I must confess I want something kinda permanent since the pain never goes, it's time to get myself sorted....

Thanks for the ideas ladies, i'll have a look at angels for hope.

I must confess I don't have a garden, and i'll consider the memorial garden idea although i've never been one for memorial gardens. I dunno it.s one of my weird hang ups I suppose, although I don't have any idea of why...

loving the bracelet idea, and I will have to look into that next month when we get paid. I must confess I want something kinda permanent since the pain never goes, it's time to get myself sorted....

Sharon I put a thread on last week about a keepsake I got. Its a locket that you can put charms in. I got a butterfly one and a star for my angels. They are really personalised!

Website is

www.lavishlockets.com

THank you for your input ladies. I had finally decided to buy three chrystal bracelets, that I had seen cheaply on a stall in the local shopping center, but when I went today to buy them the stall wasn't there! I felt really gutted.

Had a chat with DH though, and what we decided (well I decided actually and he went along with) was that I would buy two (would have been three but the third wanted to change the price initially offered) fertility bracelets, instead. One of the two bracelets has precisely three types of stone each type will be in memory of one of the lil ones lost. It will do two things, one it will be a permanent keepsake and memory of the three lost and the other it will hopefully help to look ahead and maybe even help in the ttc nightmare. The second bracelet has only one of the three types of stones, but I just fell in love with the bracelet per se.

Anyway thanks again girls for your input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back