Ideas for a tattoo to remember my angles.

Corrinne37

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I really want to get a tattoo.

One to symbolise my two children, and have their names but also one to symbolise my lost angels.

I actually have 3, only 2 I actually mention on here, but i also have one from many years ago, who i have never forgotten.

Any ideas on what?
I thought of a rose bush with larger flowers as my children and buds as my angels.

Would love some other ideas? .....

I think if I where to get a tattoo for an angel (I haven't one but just thinking) I would have birds in flight because I looked up my surnames crest thing and its three birds, and I love how birds are quite a mystical creature anyway and often are said to carry messages from lost loved ones. x

I have a butterfly with angel dust for my little angel!

When we left the hospital, we were given hand and footprints. I have had Leo's footprint tattoed on my wrist with his name and a date and underneath I have the words 'My love will find you, wherever you are'

I spent ages looking through memorial tattoos online, so many beautiful choices

x

A little star to symbolise each angel or e 3 small footprints leading to your heart? X

When we left the hospital, we were given hand and footprints. I have had Leo's footprint tattoed on my wrist with his name and a date and underneath I have the words 'My love will find you, wherever you are'

I spent ages looking through memorial tattoos online, so many beautiful choices

x

thats beautiful, i love those words, very touching ., so sad xxxx

I've always wanted a tattoo but never known what to get, as I wouldn't want to regret a really naff tattoo. Yesterday it clicked and I said to my oh that I'll get one now. I'm thinking a little heart with a star in the top right corner in pink or blue depending on what sex our little angel is. The heart representing our whole family, not just mine. I found an amazing tattoo artist in the next village who I'm sure would do it really well.

We just took a walk to the wee local shop, I left the house and in my front garden found a business card for a tattoo artist. We live at the end of a cul de sac, not a lot of people passing by. I think someone is telling me something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back