I know this has already been asked millions of times but...

Tori

Reaction score
I really want to get a tatoo to symbolise (sp) Leah, iv already got one on the base of my spine, but im really stuck what to get and where to have it.

Any ideas???

Tori x x x

You could have a chinese symbol for daughter on you hip or foot :)

Just googled it and it means 'weary' which isn't very inspiring for such a pretty name :?

Found this too
This name may also be taken from the Hebrew word meaning "wild cow" or "gazelle".

I think a small silhouette of a gazelle would look pretty

gazelle.jpg

Minxy said:
Just googled it and it means 'weary' which isn't very inspiring for such a pretty name :?

Found this too
This name may also be taken from the Hebrew word meaning "wild cow" or "gazelle".

I think a small silhouette of a gazelle would look pretty

gazelle.jpg

That'd be lovely!

My friend had a tatoo across the inside of her wrists of her little boys name. I'm not a lover of tatoos but I think it looks really nice. Her OH had the same tatoo but going upwards instead of across.

my friend has got foot brint on her wrist with jacob written under neath

for my dd 1 i have got her name on my foot with a thin swirling pattern each side that my sis designed and for dd2 im going to have some baby footprints on my ankle with her name underneath!

xxxxx

i was thinking of getting this babies actual hand print done. just have to scan it and get the guy to make a stencil i guess???

How about her name written on the inside of your wrist? or chinese symbols for her name (no that im planning that for OH's name lol)

OH has got his son's name written on his left inside forearm...bit big though for a woman i tihnk.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back