I won money last night!!!

SarahH

Reaction score
Last night I was soooo bored as Arianna was sleeping and my hubby is away with work so I went on and joined the gala bingo website (dont laugh!!) and I won £100 on my 3rd game!! :dance: :dance:

lol how much did u have 2 play it do they put it in ur bank or send a cheque?

Becks&Riley said:

you can either spend it on other games (yeah right!!) or get it credited to your card.

I paid in £5 to my balance and they give you £10 "bonus" for joining. Each game is different costs - usually between 10p-50p per card tho.

sunshinestars said:
:cheer: i was gonna join gala online.. is it easy

so so simple!! you dont even have to dab the numbers - it's all automatic so you can chat to others at the side!!

congrats going to buy something ncie with it?

congrats!! :D

thats really good. dont get sucked in though, they let you think you are on to a winner at first and then you get addicted. remember, the house always wins, its a business! quit while youre ahead.

oh dear, i sound like some kind of party pooper. i hope you know where im coming from.

well done! i cant do stuff like that i hav an addictive/compulsive personality, i'll let myself play on 10p pushers in arcades but thats it lol

grace1983 said:
congrats!! :D

thats really good. dont get sucked in though, they let you think you are on to a winner at first and then you get addicted. remember, the house always wins, its a business! quit while youre ahead.

oh dear, i sound like some kind of party pooper. i hope you know where im coming from.

oh no !! I wont get sucked in!!

I won £100 too :cheer: :cheer:

Cant believe it, I put the fiver in first, spent that, then got the £10 bonus. Then won £20 got down to my last £6 then won the full house.

SarahH said:
Becks&Riley said:

you can either spend it on other games (yeah right!!) or get it credited to your card.

I paid in £5 to my balance and they give you £10 "bonus" for joining. Each game is different costs - usually between 10p-50p per card tho.

What websites that? I'm like a granny with my bingo, my OH thinks I'm so sad!!! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back