I was the one being considerate...

jomc

Reaction score
... but its me who got shouted out.

Walking towards stairs at victoria station, leaving the tube, and I saw a woman with a lrge suitcase to my right moving into my path. I veered a little to the left but some guy moved between us which meant I went too much to the left and this different ladys handbag hit of my leg as I started walking up the stairs.

I wasnt bothered by it, but she gave this loud tut and saids "for effs sake".

I, politely, turned around while still walking and said to her "theres no need to tut at me"
Her response "oh shut up, ur the one who wasnt watching where she was going and hit into me".

Hormones kicked in.

My response "oh go eff yourself".

I walked off annoyed and satisfied at the same time

Some people have no manners, it sounds to me like there was no need for her to say anything in the first place as it was obviously an accident.

I have to admit though that I do become quite a rude person when around a lot of people, especially in the supermarket when you get stuck behind the person who is dithering along with their trolley blocking the entire aisle. GRR!

Haha. Good one jomc. I'm going to
London in a few weeks and not looking forward to negotiating the underground while pregnant. I'm intolerant enough already.

I had a similar situation on the bus this morning, I was queuing to get off and the woman behind me kept trying to push into my back saying 'I need to get off' so I turned round and said "and so do I so stop pushing me as I need some space" to which she tutted some more and I gave her a pregnancy death stare ;-) We were outside the hospital for FFS, what is wrong with some people?

some people just don't have manners at all do they? :mad: glad you got the last word in though, proper order!

Someone elbowed me in the bump at the cinema the other night :(

LOL nice one hun ;)
Some people are so rude I've found. Hardly anyone has any manners these days, it boils my blood :mad: xxx

what a :censored:

i work literally around the corner, i could have come and helped you so that she had 2 hormonal pregnant women to deal with, she wouldn't have like it :gun::strangle::poke:

xx

what a :censored:

i work literally around the corner, i could have come and helped you so that she had 2 hormonal pregnant women to deal with, she wouldn't have like it :gun::strangle::poke:

xx

:rofl: will keep that in mind!

Can I join in please? I was on a bus yesterday going home from the hospital and was sitting on one of the 2 seats that are next to the door and marked for people who are less able to stand.

These 2 women get on a bus and 1 is clearly mentally incapable but not physically. So the guardian/caretaker plonks the woman next to me and she squeeses me into the window and is practically laying on me and my bump.
I understans that she is not mentally capable to assess the situation, but what about her caretaker, she couldnt give a rat's arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back