I wanted to bite the Christmas tree

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I was helping to decorate our real christmas tree in work yesterday and had an overwhelming urge to bite the branches, the smell was driving me bonkers!!!!! My friend led me back to my desk before I made a show of myself :oops:

We normally get one at home, but now OH thinks we should go artifical incase he comes down in the night to see me munching on the pricky pine

HELP!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Ha I nearly wet myself with Laughter when I saw the title of this post ha ha ha :rotfl:

How WEIRD that really is a strange thing to crave Zoe!!

At least it wont make you put on weight but you might get pine needles stuck in your teeth :rotfl:

zoe c said:

I was helping to decorate our real christmas tree in work yesterday and had an overwhelming urge to bite the branches, the smell was driving me bonkers!!!!! My friend led me back to my desk before I made a show of myself :oops:

We normally get one at home, but now OH thinks we should go artifical incase he comes down in the night to see me munching on the pricky pine

lets hope you're barking up the wrong tree and get over it zoe :shock:

lol.. besides me eating the all the bubbles in my bath

i caught myself chewing on the wash the other day... the daz just smell sooooo goooddd

yummmyy!!!

zoe c said:

thats definitely better than my craving :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ive got a proper craving for the smell of flash, so using it to clean everything, oh and i also like eating the bubbles in the bath, but only with badedas bubble bath cos others dont taste half as nice :oops:

Thank God I'm not alone........................

I want to eat the sponge every time I use fairy liquid, flash, dettol............generally any cleaning stuff really floats by boat! I licked the top of the fairy bottle the other day and it so did not taste as nice as I thought it would.

radox bubbles are the best!! esp the 'natural element' i thing its called..the new white mineral one..

yummyyyy !!

also the asda own brands... mmmmmm :lol:

i choked on the bubbles the other day tho..lol. my throat felt funny afterwards but the next day i was fine :dance:

mine is anything lemon! especially kfc wipes... they seem more appealing than the meal!!! hahaha

Ju said:

I want to eat the sponge every time I use fairy liquid, flash, dettol............generally any cleaning stuff really floats by boat! I licked the top of the fairy bottle the other day and it so did not taste as nice as I thought it would.

lol i chew the bathroom sponge if its full of bubbles

seems it must be a quite common thing after all

We are getting a real tree at the weekend!! Made OH rearrange the living room today for more space, so now we can fit a real one in :cheer:

I shall enjoy sniffing them all, in preparation of my midnight munching sessions

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sassyminx said:
Ju said:

lol i chew the bathroom sponge if its full of bubbles

seems it must be a quite common thing after all

lololl.. chewing the sponge is a whole other thing :rotfl:

:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU