• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want to look trendy again :(

MissSara

Reaction score
I'm soooo fed up of looking fat and drab.
I've always been a fashion lover, following fashion and loving being trendy and wearing the latest trends.
But now im pregnant i feel like all the maternity clothes i wear are just plain and boring no matter how much i try to make them fashionable!!!

My OH is really trendy and i feel when we go out that i just look a tramp as ive always loved how people comment on what i wear and now i'm just plain all the time, it stops me wanting to go out with OH because he looks so good all the time, even Harrison looks good.

I'm feeling sorry for myself :( moan over xxx

All pregnant women look beautiful. Bet you couldn't look plain if you tried :wink:

I know how you feel, but remember you probably look absolutely gorgeous....its just pregnancy brain making you feel less confident :hug:

Why not get a new haircut? You may not be able to wear your usual night out attire at the moment, but a new haircut will make you feel fabulous, and a nice pair of maternity bootcut jeans and a flowing low cut top to show off your pregnancy assets perhaps?

I know how you feel. I am fed up of wearing the same clothes day in day out.

I have just bought a bump band though. And some of my clothes that still fit me but don't fasten across my bump or cover it I can wear again. So that is giving me more option of nicer things to wear.

I agree with getting your hair done too.

You dont have to look drab during pregnancy, if anything you should be trying new styles out to accomodate your bump! as GGG said flowing tops and bootcut jeans will look great! add a pair of boots with a small heel and get your haircut youl feel like a new woman :D

Go shopping with a really good mate for her opinion and have lunch :D

i cant wait to go clothes shopping - although i know it will be a while yet before i start to look normal again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back