wanted: petite/size 8/10 maternity, trendy! *work*

leckershell

Reaction score
As below.. but thanks to nickilubs jeans I'm now looking for 8-10 maternity work trousers or tops :)

Anything appreciated :) x

My friend at work is pregnant but doesn't want to spend a lot on maternity clothes.

She's really petite, probably a small size 8, and 18 weeks at the moment with a tiny bump, if you didn't know she was pregnant you couldn't tell.

I don't want loads of stuff but just on the look out really for anything trendy for her, she's 21 and not really a 'baby' person (yet..!). So any nice looking jeans/work stuff would go down a treat :)

But I cant stress enough that she is really little :)

Anybody has anything let me know :D

x

(and lol to all you lot that thought it was me that was pg :rotfl: )

I have a pair of mat jeans that I wore I'm also a real shortie (5 foot nothing) they're size 10 and where I didn't take them up the bottoms are torn but nothing that a bit of stitching up couldn't sort out also they come with a belt because they fall down if you dont have it lol or they did on me! I can send you them. They will be way too long but all you need to do is turn them up or take them up properly but if shes dinky shes probs used to doing that anyways! They are quite baggy though so Im not sure if she would want them more fitted but they would be comfy just to go round the house in if not. Dont want anything for them because Im not planning on needing them lol!

Back
SDC10275.jpg

Front
SDC10276.jpg

SDC10277.jpg

eee I have quite a bit of size 8 stuff... jeans especially, nice ones from H&M... I soo would like to give her them, but we've just started discussing when we might want another bubba, so I probably should keep em.

Tell her though, I am a small size 8 and I couldn't get jeans anywhere that looked good... H&M ones were amazing, def worth the investment and I wore them ALL pregnancy! (and even a few weeks after too :))

xxx

Thanks funkylady :) I just got all my stuff off ebay lol

Nickilub sorry for not getting back to you, would love the jeans if they're still available.. let me know how much you'd like inc postage :D

x

I'm at my mum and dads at the moment but send me your address and I'll post them out when I get back :)

Thanks nickilub, got the ticket from the post office today so I'll collect them some point this week :D I told her today and she's well chuffed :D

x

Just incase they dont fit (they were baggy on me so she mightnent like them if she likes fitted clothes) then she can just take the belt off and chuck the jeans the belts pretty cool! :) And it would go on Maternity jeans and stuff to help keep them up while her bumps still titchy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back