I want choco orange ice cream. NOW!!

Hazel

Reaction score
But, I can't find any.

It's making me really annoyed, :evil:

I've tried Vanilla, chocolate and mint ice cream but I really want chocolate orange and nowhere sells it. I've also tried sorbets but it's just not the same.

I've looked online and Terry's sell it but I don't know where stocks it.

I'm NOT hormonal, honest :rotfl:

I want Ben&Jerry's one with Bailey's Cream. Apaprently they don't sell it in the UK, US edition only :wall:

Do Ben and Jerry's not do that flavour? Or you could make your own, I think it's quite easy to make?

AliCat said:
Do Ben and Jerry's not do that flavour? Or you could make your own, I think it's quite easy to make?

Not sure if that was for me or Hazel but... :lol: They do but not in the UK. And I can't use real Bailey's :roll:
So I want that ice cream but can't have it :evil:
And there's another one with marshmellows and lots of other stuff but no shops seem to sell it anymore :x

Waaaah! Nightmare, I think Blockbuster's sells B&J but not sure whcih flavours. I only kno9w this as there's a Blockbuster near to my flat.

Oh my god.....in morrisons they now sell FLAKE ICE CREAM!!! Vanilla with crumbled flake pieces!! Torture!xx

I know, it is a nightmare, they all only sell really chocolate-y ice creams and I've never been keen on chocolate ones. Maybe I should try Waitrose, they should have more option there :think:

laura23yrs said:
Oh my god.....in morrisons they now sell FLAKE ICE CREAM!!! Vanilla with crumbled flake pieces!! Torture!xx

Haha, Flake is the only chocolate thingy I can't stand! :puke: Hahaha. For some reason I just can't. I just had a Mars ice cream instead. x

I know my local morrissons do terrys chocolate orange ice cream, its yummy - i ate a whole tub in one go a while back.
x

I may have to go down to the shops now and buy some ice cream!xx

berit87 said:
I want Ben&Jerry's one with Bailey's Cream. Apaprently they don't sell it in the UK, US edition only :wall:

Odeon Cinema sell it ;)

Just sent hubby to Blockbusters.

He's getting me Banoffee haagen daaz (sp?) until I can get to Morrisons and look for chocolate orange tomorrow.

HideiLu said:
HideiLu said:
berit87 said:

Odeon Cinema sell it ;)

No wait...thats Haagen Dazs :wall:

Oh really?? Haagen Dazs is yummylicious as well! Mmm. I'm gonna have to go and check it out! And maybe even watch a nice romantic comedy! I miss romance in my life, hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back