I used to feel ovulation pain, after miscarrige it stops?

suzan

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on July 1st. Every month, before knowing I was prego, I used to feel a pain on the lower part of my abdomen.. Until my friend told me I might be ovulating was then I knew about it!!! I then realised that yes,I used to feel that pain always! I used to think maybe I had something with my instestine as I suffer from constipation. I conceived on one of those days when I felt the ovulation pain.

Does that ovulation pain stop after miscarriage? I am affraid if it does. My last mestruation started on Aug 15, and I think ovulation date is coming near.. what if I dont feel it? I am affraid

Really don't know the answer sorry but I used to feel them every month with out fail for years till I got pregnant and I've never felt one since.

Thank u kellie, but with ur answer u scared me :(
I am so desperate :(

Sorry for you loss :hug: it may take your body a while to get back to normal after your loss so you might not ovulate this month,why dont you get some ovulation test sticks then you will know for sure and it will put your mind at rest, some people dont ov every month, but if you test you will have a better understanding as to whats going on, good luck.

i got the same after my d&c nver had ov pain or af pain :?
not sure if it would of come back as i got pg on 2nd cycle
try not to panic though im sure you will be fine :D
manda xx

Thanks all for your comments!

@ Manda: When you got prego after your 2nd cycle, did you feel ovulation pain?

I used to suffer from crippling OV pains when I was in my early teens. I was even hospitalised once, they were so bad the doctor thought I must have appendicitis!!
I was put on the pill for them, and they stopped.
I felt my ovulation the month I conceived Oliver (conceived first cycle), and since he was born, I have felt it again (only once though, but I don't think I ovulated the first cycle anyway as it was so short)

I am sure that you will still feel it. As you can see from my story, the pill for 12 years, and 19 weeks of pregnancy doesn't stop it, I'm sure your pregnancy and miscarriage won't stop it either. Try not to worry about it, if you worry too much, you can delay ovulation, which will worry you even more!

no hun i never felt any pain just new i was by the ewcm
manda xx

I used to get the ovulation pain really bad and some months not at all. I suffered from blocked tubes though so I put it down to the relevant tube being badly blocked that month.

After I had baby 1 it wasnt as bad and I got pg easierwith baby 2. After baby 2 I still get it occasionally.

Dont freak if you dont have a pain.

Laura

i dont know about ovulation pain but i havnt had period pain since m/c in january :shock:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the ovulation pains!!!!!!!!!!! The pains took place on Aug 29 which meant day 15! I even got it right testing for ovulation with Clear Blue!!!!! Cross fingers for me please!!! The ovulation pain was kindda noticable this time!! I had cramps for a while, and we have been making for since two days before getting the ovulation test positive as well and the ovulation pain! It has happened once everyday and on the day I felt the pain, we did it as well..

Am praying I have conceived! can't wait to see if there will be a delay in my period and test for it! I will keep u guys posted on any update!!

Hurray!! Ovulation pain didnt fade away :)

Baby dust to all who want to conceive (and baby dust to me too! )

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:hug: Glad you felt the pain hun, I got really bad ovulation pain last week so I'm hoping I caught it at the right time too. all the best for testing.xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back