i think

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
something might be happening :dance: although its probably absolutely nothing!! have been getting really really strong and kind painful BH all day, and tonnes of pressure aswell. and now i'm gettin tummy pains, but i cant tell if they feel like contractions or if there's even a pattern to them!!

going to have a twiddle of the old nips for a bit i think :lol: bet its bloody nothing tho!!

oh and she's moved, she's always kicked on my right side, but she's started kicking on the left today!

oh how exciting! does sound like she might be coming!!

i thought she was at the weekend tho, got all excited and then nothing!!

Lol I'm always like this too! I'll have my fingers crossed for you hun :)

thanks hun! lol every single time i get a slight twinge, i'm like, look at the clock, i need to start timing :rofl: normally its trapped wind!!

:yay: How exciting! 8 hours of nipple tweaking should get things going ;)

i got fed up of the tweaking, i cant type at the same time!! shame i dont have anyone to do it for me :lol: i'm still getting the pains, and pains sort of down there, but inside, iykwim??

Don't listen to me. Caitlyn had her full official name from 26 weeks and she was still 13 days late :rofl:

I think Katie and Maddilyn (can't spell) sounds nice!

katie had her full name from conception :rofl: i had a friend in school who was called madeline, and we had a big fall out, so thats a no go!! i realy like niamh, but daddy woudlnt be able to spell it!

so i've been timing...

i darent go to sleep incase it all stops...although i'm wary from last time when i started at 2am and had a 23 hour labour :lol: bet its a bloody false alarm and i just need a shit or something!!

i'm not holding out any hope really tor, i was 4 minutes right fromt he start with katie!!

Mine with moo was 8 minutes all night... 2cm dilated... 10 minutes all night... 4cm dilated... waters broken.. EVERY MINUTE!! :rofl:

god i remember her breaking my waters and saying, right its gona hurt tonnes more now. stood up, got a contraction and thought iw as going to die! then had to walk down the corridor to get to the room with the birthing pool :rofl:

I know, I was like, this is a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, I'm going to have a pain free labour (couldn't feel them untill my waters broke) then I was like OWWWWWWWWWWWW what have you done??!!! *angry face* :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back