• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think we're going to "facebook announce" my pregnancy tonight...

Water_Melon

Reaction score
And I'm soooo nervous! Not sure why though. Excitied too.
Managed to keep it a secret from all friends this whole time (only family and mine and OH bosses at work know)
Part of me wouldn't mind keeping it a secret for a while longer.. Maybe after midwife 16 week app. Hmmmm but I think I should just do it so it's out in the open finally.

Was anyone else so nervous about telling friends?

We have only told a few friends and partners parents! Telling my parents tomorrow! Then I might put it on fb

i am! im too scared to tell customers at work even though its blatently obvious! i dont tell people till i see them lookin at my tummy lol

xx

We only told family and friends who we wanted to share our exciting news with. Havent put anything on Facebook except for the odd reference in status comments but only my true friends read them anyway! Won't put anything blatant on until after baby is born! Silly as it is I'm still nervous about something going wrong :-( Was worrying this morning as baby had been less active than usual. Although I checked hb with dopplar I had a warm bath to see if bub would move and sure enough they were happy as larry! Still doesnt stop the paranoia and that's why I dont want everyone on Facebook knowing until baby is here safe and well! X

I gave in and told my family today (parents, brother's, Sis and S-I-L) and a few friends already knew.

I was so nervous for some reason LOL

OH will tell his fam tomorrow or Monday!

I am not on FB but I think if all is OK at 12 week scan I don't care who knows.

xxxxxxxx

I feel the same too.....only my sister and my mum know(and that was only this weekend!!) I am still nervous about telling anyone else although I think a couple of people have guessed and my bump will give it away soon!

Probably won't be saying anything to general fb friends until after 20 weeks, and by then I might have changed my mind again too!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back