i think this might actually be it!!!

Good luck, maybe when i log on tomorrow you will have a birth message here :wink:

well am still unsure :doh: i feel a twit lol,am gunna go 2 bed 2 rest and see if these pains are actually going anywhere!!!!if this is braxton hicks then OMG oooooooooooowwwww!!! :shock:

I posted in ur other thread and awaited ur reply and missed this one!!
I hope this is it!! I couldnt stand with jayce but sitting helped me. Every labour is different whether uve had 1 or 10 kids!!
id start timing them if i were u.. braxton hicks can be painful too! i had them for 4 weeks!! so bad they thought i was in labour!! monitor n'all!! lol!

still here, still in pain, still not frequent enough to even phone hosp n now baby has hiccups, which feels strange so low down!!!

surely you don't have a show and then BH??
Isn't the show a sign of impending labour??
(sorry am unsure!!) lol!!
Ooooooooooooo how exciting!
My friend had her show at about 9pm and waters broke at 2am...
And mums friend had 2 days between her show and going into labour!!

Oooooooooo i hope you're ok hun!!!

Good luck!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

well im still here!!! contracting bout 10mins apart now(have been all bloody nite!!!! am tired n grumpy n just want 2 b able 2 go in2 hosp n get gas and air aaaaaaah blisssss!!!!!

Ooo sounds like you're getting there hun! You'll be holding your baby before you know it! So exciting :D Good luck :cheer:

wots BH hayley?? or am i jusyt bein daft and cant figure it out?

Oooh Yvanne, can't be long for you now - hope the contractions speed up a little bit and then you can get to the hospital. I would be pooing myself big time by now. How are you staying so calm??!!

Yvanne said:
wots BH hayley?? or am i jusyt bein daft and cant figure it out?

Braxton Hicks :D

oooh am so excited for you :cheer:

Hope you have made it to hospital now ! good luck huni!! :dance:

awww bless ya, i cant imagine how crappy it must get at the end, hopefully you ladies will be around to reassure us :D

hope u have LO in ur arms soon xx

at this moment in time id settle for gas and air am in such agony :( lol OH is laughin at me cos im sat on comp!!! just started timing again 2 see how im doing, my other birthing parter(my sis) is workin (lol she works on labour suite...) n she says its quiet, so mite b able 2 go in soon even im im not too dialated :cheer:

How exciting, soon you will have your baby in your arms.

Best of luck, as you already know, all this pain is TOTALLY worth it!!

:hug:

Oooo, I've missed all the excitement!!!

Good luck Yvanne, not long now!!! :cheer:

omg its just sinking in this time 2mo i more than likely will have my LO in my arms HURRRAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back