i think my husband just realised that i'm pregnant!

lisa_davidson

Reaction score
the most surreal thing happened last night in bed.we were getting off to sleep and my hubby put his arm around me and then suddenly shot up in bed! he said to me with great shock. "there is something really hard in your belly!" to which i replied "yes...it's your son- he's been there a while now".

he had this childish excited look on his face, and it seemed to me as if the reality of whats happening had only just hit him! he's even started telling the bump to go to sleep at night cos he's on earlies at the moment. this is all very strange because he has seemed very detatched since i got pregnant and not really accepted it. i know he will be a great dad but he isn't really into pregnancy.

i went to sleep laughing quietly to myself. i think i have married a two year old boy disguised as a man!

godbless
lisa xxxx

Aww thats really sweet. Men are funny sometimes. Mine doesn't like touching my belly. Says it feels weird.

lisa_davidson said:
i think i have married a two year old boy disguised as a man!

godbless
lisa xxxx

I think they are all like that! :rotfl:

Men!! Love them, but they are a bit silly sometimes too!!

Awww how sweet.

Sounds like my little boy,he keeps saying 'is there really a baby in there?' :D

Aww how sweet. My OH felt a big kick last night as we were getting off to sleep and said "Wow! That was a big one!". I said to him that it was nothing new - I get them all the time! He was like "Really??" :shock:

Err.... yes there is a baby in there you know! :D

LOL!!!!!! My OH a little upset with our LO.

My mate n ma cousin have felt her kick, but everytime he puts his hand on ma belly she stops lol! He said he aint too fussed, he gota put up with 18 years of her comin up n kickin him lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back