I think my bf days are over

Yeah I know chick I felt like I let harry down even though it wasn't my fault. I felt really depressed on tuesday that I'd gotten this far and then he pushed me away I was ready to give up bf all together but I'm glad I carried on with it! I'm a happy mommy now! :)

Yeah I know chick I felt like I let harry down even though it wasn't my fault. I felt really depressed on tuesday that I'd gotten this far and then he pushed me away I was ready to give up bf all together but I'm glad I carried on with it! I'm a happy mommy now! :)

Thats exactly how i felt - like i must have done something wrong that she didnt want me. It was heartbreaking!! I think mine was due to hormones - so ive come off the pill. Thankfully the last time she did it i coped better, the only thing is i now try and express a LOT more, so that i dont have to give formula. Im trying to keep a stash of at least a couple of bottles in the fridge. xxx

Yeah I know I'm slowly building my stash in my freezer! And who ever told me bf was easy was downright lying, my SIL asked as when she has her next baby she wants to bf (she couldn't this time as olivia wouldn't latch) and it has honestly been one of the hardest things I have ever done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back