• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think Labour may be imminent :)

moomoo192

Reaction score
Well part of me feels like tonight could be the night and the other part thinks a few more days yet :roll:

I had a sweep yestrerday and today i have been having lots of regular BH's, then they trail off and come back but seem to be getting more and more stronger but not painfull, just uncomfy.

I've been losing my plug since this morning and its getting more and more. (sorry TMI coming up) to be honest its gross, really thick, like eggwhite thats dried a bit, i even have to sorta pull it from me when i wipe, is this my plug or show?? i forget :oops:

I feel very weepy and just feel like i could burst into tears for no reason, just feel like i want a really good cry but don't know if its hormonal or just due to the fact i know this, my last regnancy, is coming to an end and i will miss my bump and never have another one :cry: but i am so excited and can't wait to meet my new little bundle.

The way things are going at the min feels very much like my last labour started.

Well i'm off to have a hot bath now and see if that helps :D

Really hope it's the start for you, keep us posted :hug:

Oh how exciting :dance: You sound so so close, pls pls keep us updated. I have a feeling things will kick off very soon :think:

It sounds like you are in early labour to me :D

Good luck :) and if you feel weepy have a cry!!!! Better out than in as they say :wink:

:hug:

hope its all kicking off for you sweetie - good luck! :cheer: :cheer:

Sounds like your on your way! :cheer:

Keep us posted!!

Oh and about feeling upset that it's your last pregnancy I feel just the same. I'm really going to miss my bump too :(

Good Luck! :hug:

hope this is it for you, and your labour goes well and doesnt last too long. cant wait to hear about your new arrival :hug:

Don't have the baby :( :cry: you were the first pregnant person I talked to on here and you introduced me to the joys of cervical checking - stay pregnant forever or it'll be too big a change for me

oh go on - if you insist - hope its a quick one for you :cheer:

def sounds like your plug! I lost mine then started to get my bloody show...

I hope this is the start for you hun x

libs said:
Don't have the baby :( :cry: you were the first pregnant person I talked to on here and you introduced me to the joys of cervical checking - stay pregnant forever or it'll be too big a change for me

i'll do you a deal, when i have my baby it means there's a space on the prego boards and i'm donating just to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

well had a bath but didn't stay in to long, was gross, sorry but things just kept coming from me and floating about so i got out :puke:

not a lot happened since, hope the bat hasn't slowed things down :roll:

moomoo192 said:
libs said:

i'll do you a deal, when i have my baby it means there's a space on the prego boards and i'm donating just to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

well had a bath but didn't stay in to long, was gross, sorry but things just kept coming from me and floating about so i got out :puke:

not a lot happened since, hope the bat hasn't slowed things down :roll:
have a shower next time -and wander about a bit - and jump up and down - I'm off work - I can stay up to date with the labour :cheer:

omg I missed this :shock: :shock: Thats exactly how I felt last Tuesday and by the Wednesday I had a baby :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back