I think I've let myself go LOL

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
You know when you hear about women 'letting themselves go' after having babies? I think thats me :rotfl:

Seriously, I never used to leave the house without my hair and make up done but now I never have time to get ready properly, most of the time I go out with my hair scraped back and no make up on at all :(

I just want half an hour to myself every day to make myself look decent but its so hard with 2 kids.

I also said to Daniel that I want cosmetic surgery to get rid of my belly and he said (seriously) that he knows how unhappy I am and he'll give me the money for a mini tummy tuck if I want it that much :shock:

So I'm going on Tuesday for a consultation :lol:

aww hun, you look great, but if its tummy tuck you want then go for it.. good luck for tomorrow, wow wish my oh would give me money for a tummy tuck.... :hug:

I know how you feel about the make-up thing... i can't go out without some make up on... so nowdays i put Keeley in her highchair eating breakfast while i do my make-up :D
Good luck for tuesday :hug:

Aww you look great in your pic :)

Wow though, a mini tummy tuck.. will we get before and after pics?

Urchin said:
Aww you look great in your pic :)

Wow though, a mini tummy tuck.. will we get before and after pics?

Theres no way on this earth I would show anyone a before picture :oops:

I won't let anyone see me at the minute, not even Daniel. I said to him when I see the surgeon for my consultation I want him to go out of the room and he said 'Fuck that, if I'm paying for it I wanna see whats getting fixed' :lol:

It might be drastic but I've had my 2 kids, now I want my body back :(

:hug: I know how you feel...

I always took pride in my looks, always wore fake tan, had lovely hair and nice nails...now I have my hair scraped up(Ruby pulls it when its down), I am pasty and flabby and my nails are minging!! I wont even have my photo taken as I hate looking at myself.

Tummy tuck sounds fab!!! You might start a trend :think: **sneaks off to sweet talk OH into paying for one***

Like Nic does (and I have to too) make some time for yourself before you go out etc put LO in a highchair or cot or whatever so you have time to put your make-up on and do your hair and make yourself feel good. I always give myself an hour before going anywhere to do my hair and make-up as I take such pride in my appearance which is a bad thing in a way according to my husband :roll: :lol:

I'm sure you don't need a tummy tuck hun :hug: :hug:

I know someone who had a tummy tuck and it left awful scaring round her belly button :shock:

frangelle said:
I know someone who had a tummy tuck and it left awful scaring round her belly button :shock:

I dont need a full one, just a mini one where the scar is only a bit bigger than a c-section one.

I wouldn't dare get one where they cut you a new belly button :lol:

I know how you feel. I've gone from glamour girl to bloody mess in four years. When I make the effort, I feel really good. Mostly though I don't have time. Whenever we're going anywhere I'm responsible for getting three people up, fed, dressed, ready to go. I do myself as an afterthought. OH only ever has to take care of himself :evil:

I usually forget make up and right now I'm feeling fat and saggy too. I'd definitely have surgery if I can't get rid of my tum with excercise.

Good luck with it!

Sammystar said:
I know how you feel. I've gone from glamour girl to bloody mess in four years. When I make the effort, I feel really good. Mostly though I don't have time. Whenever we're going anywhere I'm responsible for getting three people up, fed, dressed, ready to go. I do myself as an afterthought. OH only ever has to take care of himself :evil:

I usually forget make up and right now I'm feeling fat and saggy too. I'd definitely have surgery if I can't get rid of my tum with excercise.

Good luck with it!

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know how you feel. I had my hair done today for the first time in about 4 months, it gave me a few hours away from the kids and I feel much better.

When I have my favourite clothes on and I actually have time to do my hair and make up I feel quite good. When I think like that I tell myself surgery is a ridiculous idea because there are more important things in life to worry about.

But then I think how happy I'll be when I can go into a shop and choose clothes without worrying about whether I'll look fat or whether they'll cover my belly :oops:

If I thought I could diet and exercise my belly away I would do it but I know it wont work. Then I think 'I hope people don't think I'm stupid or selfish for wanting it done'.

But fuck it, I've had my kids, I'm 22 and now its about time I did something for me. If thats a crime then so be it but I reckon everyone deserves to feel good about themselves :)

Good for you i say.

I'm definately having a tummy tuck once i finished the having my family.
I've seriously had long conversations with DH about it and he said he will glady pay for it if it makes me happy :dance:

My tummy is disgusting, so i am having a full tummy tuck done.

If i was brave enough and had the money i would do it but dont think i would ever be able to do it :rotfl:

You lucky cow getting a tummy tuck :lol: Let us know how it goes. Id love to have one done, but im to chicken.

of i ever have another then im off for a tummy tuck .... then a boob job ... then a face lift ... that'll about do it ... oh i want a chin tuck too if theres such a thing, iv forgot what its like to have one

me too lol, and some of that laser treatment for the skin to remove scars I have from picking spots :roll: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back