I think I've fixed my milk supply :)

Happybunny

Reaction score
Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you so much to everyone for your advice and support this week. It looks as though we have successfully managed to get rid of the one bottle of forumla a day!!!

I have been exclusively BF'ing for 6 days and I had 2 days in bed with April over Friday and Saturday to help boost my milk supply back up.

It looks as though April has forgot about the bottle as she is feeding beautifully and seems very happy and content! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I suppose the real proof of the pudding will be when she gets weighed in a week's time - but for now - I couldn't be happier!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you all sooooo much! :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Good for you! It's great this forum isn't it! :D xxx

aww well done :) So glad for you guys. April is a clever little girl feeding from Mummy.

Wish I'd done the 2 days in bed thing now, but I was too scared of falling asleep and rolling on her in the early days. I'd have had a lot more confidence to do it now.

Fingers crossed for the weigh in! Let me know how much she weighs :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That's great news!! Glad you'd had such great success!!

Aw great news Happy Bunny, I'm so pleased it worked! Yay!

Keep us updated with her weight news this week!

Valentine Xxx

Well done the 2 of you. All the hard work will be worth it. Hope the weigh in goes well. xxx :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back