• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I'm out but very confused!!

Hopeful_11

Reaction score
Hi ladies

According to the last 2 months cycles :witch: wasn't due until next week, however... I got woke up last night at 3am with the worst period cramps I've ever had. So much so I was kept awake for 2 hours until I gave in and took some tablets and got a hot water bottle, never had to do this before!!

When I went to the toilet I was bleeding. I used a tampon and when I took it out 6hours later, it was a really dark brown colour all over (Sorry TMI!).

Since then I've only had a red bit of discharge when I wipe but still got bad stomach cramps.

Deep down I think I know it's AF but in the back of my head I know it is perfect timing for IB!

If it is AF then it means my cycles are now 28 days, which is a positive!

I am just so confused as I know the discharge I had and the pains in my ovary felt like Ovulation, I was so sure of it!! But if this is AF they couldn't have been.

This is so confusing!!

Sorry for the long post / rant ladies. xxx

Hopefully is IB x as like you said right timing etc x but it's so disheartening isn't it as feel like getting hopes up all the time x
FX it is IB if fades today maybe test in the morning??! X dust X

I'd just keep an eye on it and see what happens, :pray: it's not AF hun. :hug:

x x

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hunny! :hug: xxxxx

Fingers crossed for you Hun but usually when everyone thinks they have IB on here it ends up being AF.

xx

Fingers crossed for you Hun but usually when everyone thinks they have IB on here it ends up being AF.

xx

Yep, it's def AF been in full flow for 2 days now!! Here's to next month and 28 day cycles :)

xx

Last edited:
sorry hopeful! like you say though, at least you have a perfect 28 day cycle!! xx

Sorry to hear it was AF. Grrr to :witch:
28 day cycles I swear you'll feel ace about that when she buggers off. You know, the new cycle high you get once the shock goes. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back