I think I'm out again...

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
I'm CD30 today and no sign of AF so did a little afternoon IC but no sniff of a line so I reckon that's me out for another cycle.

X x

BabyDust *****

How long are your cycles normally? Xx

Exact same with me today hun except I'm a day ahead of you, on CD31, and BFN!xx

Nope no symptoms that would have been something would be bleeding gums xx

BabyDust *****

So you're defo in with a chance, do you know when you ovulated? Xx

So you still think I am Dee??

I didn't opk this month but had loads of ewcm 30th/31st so if I went on that I'd be maybe 10/11 Dpo ? X

BabyDust *****

We are so lovely lady!! No af for me either, although I think she'll be here soon, got sore boobies and been feelin like I'm gonna cry all day although I don't know why pmsl hormones eh?!xx

Lol bloody hormones lol does your oh look at you funny when they go crazy!!

Last night I was on a night shift and it was my first ever in charge so I was pooping myself and hormones meant I actually blubbed before going in OH just tries to make me laugh when I get like that. X

BabyDust *****

If you're 10/11 dpo defo still in with a chance lovely, big fingers crossed for you, never over til the witch flies in! Xx

My OH struggles with it tbh! He hates seeing me upset and doesn't know what to do haha, I just get a wee cuddle and told everything will be ok but I know he feels a bit awkward pmsl xx

Nothing worse than seeing that bfn! Hopefully you ov'd a bit later and are still in with a chance. Fingers crossed x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back