• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think im going mad!!!

N@TZ

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Morning to you all. I swear i am going crazy! lol. I have been on my period so i am thinking no, i am not preggers. But then why do i still feel like i could be?? Ive been extremely tired, really thirsty, really windy :oops: feeling a ittle sick and dizzy and i got a load of creamy discharge (Sorry TMI!!!!) which i have to keep running to the bathroom cos i think shes come but i havent!

driving me insane!!! done 3 tests and were negative!

xxx

o yea and still got period pains in my legs! forgot that one!!

when was your last AF hun??

all the signs are there so you might be, if your still getting BFN's i would go to your doc.

:hug:

it was only wed!! and lasted till Saturday so it was pretty normal! thats why i said i was going mad!!! lol. x

hmmm i dunno hun if its worrying/bothering you alot i would suggest going to your docs :hug:

You get period pains in your legs??? :?
I only ever get them in my tummy.

ye at the top of my legs and bottom of my back too!

N@TZ said:
ye at the top of my legs and bottom of my back too!

i do too.....but ive also got it at this moment even though im over 2 weeks late :s

O good im glad im not the only one that gets it too! i was begininng to think i was goin proper bonkers then, imaging period pains!

When are you testing??

Good luck!! :D

tested today by doctors a bfn (but i still think i am ) left a post in another thread.

That must be a nightmare! I get them bad enough in my stomach i couldn't cope getting them any where else. Do they feel like normal tummy period pains when you get it in your legs?

its more like an ache in my legs but i can get a lot of pain in the back too...the belly is the worst tho need to curl up wiv a water bottle and cry lol

Ye me too! its horrible. I always get them worst in my legs then my tummy! Sorry bout your bfn hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back