• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my name is franky and i am a symptom spotter

Haha! Are you sure? It's a LONG list!

Nausea in the mornings and at night especially.
Backache.
Lots of CM.
Headache.
Massive boobs.
Bloating.
Leg cramps?
Needing to pee alot.
Itching?
Cramps but not like AF cramps.
Good chart apperently!

And despite all that I'm probs not pregnant!

thats a lot of symptoms. hopefully a bfp! Heres mine:

Peein loads
Weird sense of smell
Headaches
Heartburn
Really sore boobs
bloating
change in appetite
more tired

oooh - can I join?

Ok, my name is Gemma and I'm a symptom spotter! I've been trying very hard not to be....but it's no good!

At the moment I have:

Sore boobs - at the sides...and they're getting bigger!
Visible veins in boobs!
Headaches on and off
Weird cramping - not like AF pains tho
Strange lower back pain on the left side
Feeling bloated and a bit sick.

Having said all this, I only had my coil out at the end of October so have only had a few natural cycles....and it's been so long since I've had natural cycles that I don't know what are normal AF symptoms now! Pretty sure the witch is gonna get me very soon though :(

Good luck to everyone! :cheer:

Welcome aboard Gemoid!

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!

xx

My name is Donna and I'm a serial symptom spotter and POAS addict :cheer:
Cant use the blinkie though, wont let me :(
But have had a chuckle over this thread, it's fab :D

*EDIT* felt left out coz I couldnt get the blinkie so made my own, hope you didnt mind :D

babyblonde said:
shaunie_louise said:
final678113001231184584.gif

Is this okay?

Heres your thing:

http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr23 ... 184584.gif

Don't worry Frankie, I'm loyal :wink:

xx

You are the bestest!

Sorry for crashing your thread Franky :oops:

dont worry honey bunch!!! i was only kidding!!

i keep asking dh if my boobs look bigger, he keeps feeling them to find out :shakehead:

ok so i really was trying hard not to join this thread and symptom spot this month, I just don't have a good feeling about it all BUT.... my boobs feel like they are going to fall off!!! they are soooooooo achy!!!! arghhh!!!

good luck everyone!!!

kate

CD27 of a possible 28-31 day cycle.......

Thanks shaunie, managed to change it (me blinkie) :cheer: Feel in with the crowd now :wink: :D

i need to stop this! ahhhhhhhhh :wall: :wall:

i am feeling crap now as i got my hopes up for some reason but now i just feel like poo! :wall: :(

i know its not over yet but i think i have major PMT!

Anyone mind if I resurrect this thread?

My name's Helen and I'm a symptom spotter :wave:

I've tried hard not to be but what's the use in fighting? My list is as follows:

• Cramps (a week earlier than they should be)[/*:m:1gnc5r51]
  • Backache (much worse today)[/*:m:1gnc5r51]
  • Constipation (looooovely :lol:)[/*:m:1gnc5r51]
  • Nausea (it comes and goes and isn't hugely strong but I'm hoping it's not make believe)[/*:m:1gnc5r51]
  • Dizziness/lightheadedness/headrushes for no reason. Slightly headachey too but nothing major. And no I'm not dehydrated I'm drinking like a mad thing![/*:m:1gnc5r51]
  • Snoozing like a mad thing. Not like the last BFPs where I felt physically drained but I just get really heavy eyelids and need to go for a catnap around 4pm lol[/*:m:1gnc5r51]
  • Oh and I cried the other night during a film that was so NOT a weepy film! I just couldn't help it, it wasn't over anything in the film I just suddenly couldn't hold back the tears anymore. O/H thinks I'm nuts :oops: [/*:m:1gnc5r51]

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this month please ladies.

Anyone else care to contribute? The first step on the road to recovery is admitting you have a problem :lol:

Code:
[img]http://i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr231/shaunie_louise_2008/final566852001231183015.gif[/img]

(for the girls after adding the blinkie to their signatures)
I wish we had a blinkie maker when i started TTC officially in 2006. There was an awesome chart stalker one (the penguin with binoculars)
Good luck to all you symptom spotters! :hug:
xx

Awesome... That one is the 'bring on the trumpets' one by the way but have added the other to my sig :dance:

haha. i probably should've checked that first! :oops:
have updated it with the right one now!
xx

I really have a feeling this could be it for us... I am resisting the urge to test... But only just :lol:

Oooooer Buddabun, 3 days to go how exciting :dance:
We feel loads better today been refered to fertility clinic app in feb :D
Good luck you x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj