i think i just.....

Lilelephant

Reaction score
....Felt baby move! Was like when u a twitchy eye but in my tummy weirdness! :)

Oh it's so exciting isn't it. Weird but very exciting. I started feeling flutters and twitches from about 13 weeks too. I just read your other post about your work and just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear how bad your work is being. It's so terrible your manager laughed at you.
I'm currently going through a complaints procedure with my work too as my manager is being extremely unfair and discriminating. Really getting me down, so i know how you feel on the work front.

I really hope things get better for you, i'm sure the time off work will do you the world of good. Do you think you'll be off up until your maternity leave?

xx

Awwww cute! :)

A twitchy eye is a good way of explaining it haha it's difficult to explain the feeling eh xxx

Oh it's so exciting isn't it. Weird but very exciting. I started feeling flutters and twitches from about 13 weeks too. I just read your other post about your work and just wanted to say how sorry i am to hear how bad your work is being. It's so terrible your manager laughed at you.
I'm currently going through a complaints procedure with my work too as my manager is being extremely unfair and discriminating. Really getting me down, so i know how you feel on the work front.

I really hope things get better for you, i'm sure the time off work will do you the world of good. Do you think you'll be off up until your maternity leave?

xx

Hey I read ur thread about ur work ur manager sound like a toss pot,! U r right to make complaint!
I don't want to be off until mat leave but with no support at work it looks quite likely. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back