• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I think I have an exhibitionist in me!

Mrs_B

Reaction score
I have just got back from another early scan because last night I had so bright red bleeding and cramping that felt different to what I had felt before. I was so upset and worried it was untrue.

I phoned EPAC and they told me they couldnt see me until tomorrow, but phoned me a bit later and told me to go in this morning - thank goodness.

Well, everything is fine! No reason for the bleed and bubs is fine I actually saw the heart beating away this time. Bubs now measures 23mm, so has doubled in size since the scan on the 25th June. My dates are still the same. I am so happy and relieved it is untrue!

So I have come to the conclusion that my little miracle likes to be seen! Lol

I am still getting cramping. Did anyone elses cramping feel different around 9 weeks?

Mine has gone from af type pains to stabbing pains on and off,esp if I get up too quick etc xx glad all is well hun xx

Ah ok, thats re-assuring. I get the odd stabbing pain that takes my breath away and sometimes it's a sensation like I have exposed flesh and liquid is being poured over it making it sting, if that makes any sense at all.

Thanks hun.

I'm glad everything's ok. Maybe you've got a model or film star?!!

maybee baby is just a girl! that could explain alot, they are hard work when born , and mine is still hard work, always causing a scene!

So pleased everything is all ok, after your bleed, you must have been soo worried

Last edited:
glad things are all okay hun, looks like you have a little movie star in there lol xxx

I'm glad everything's ok. Maybe you've got a model or film star?!!

Thanks. Teehee maybe!

maybee baby is just a girl! that could explain alot, they are hard work when born , and mine is still hard work, always causing a scene!

So pleased everything is all ok, after your bleed, you must have been soo worried

Lol, so I could have a little diva in me. Thank you, I was in tears and very very scared.

Glad everythings ok hun :)

Thanks

glad things are all okay hun, looks like you have a little movie star in there lol xxx

Thank you. Yep Baby B definitely likes to be seen on screen!

Feeling much better today, cramping isnt as bad, maybe it was just a growth spurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back