i think i felt baby's foot in my stomach

winnie89

Reaction score
hey girls, i was cuddling on the setee with the dh the other night and he'd got his hand on the left side of my stomach and he said he felt something move (almost as though LO was pushing his feet up??)

and then the last couple of days i've not been feeling all to well and i havent felt it since (hubby got very excited cuz he thought he felt LO move but i said i thought it was too early)

anyone know what it could be or has had anything similar?

Its not to early hun. People have been feeling things from 18/19 weeks. I'm positive and so is the OH that we could feel babies head the other day. xx

My oh has been trying to feel Bertie but so far he's only succeeded in rubbing a fart or two :) xxxxxxxx

My oh has been trying to feel Bertie but so far he's only succeeded in rubbing a fart or two :) xxxxxxxx

that made me chuckle to myself got some strange looks from my hubby!

i feel him move all the time and i was rubbing some cream into my bump and i just felt a hardish lush and then it disappeared think it must definatly be babba but it's not painful in anyway

I felt pips head the other day when prodding to make him move! Lol!

I swear I though I felt a foot a few mins ago as well :D

On all of the scans Bertie seems to do the caterpillar move which is what I can feel, don't think he's strong enough yet to give me a boot as such. But if early movements are anything to go by he's going to be a right pain in the arse.....literally :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back