I think I am already MC'ing :(

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
I have an early appointment tomorrow morning with my GP as from 7pm this evening I started getting Orange discharge when I wiped after going pee, and I have had period like cramps all night, at arounf 9pm it turned a little red and pink, but watery.
I think I am already loosing this baby, and I have cried all evening, I haven't got much hopes at this baby sticking.
I will keep you ladies updated, but I won't be able to sleep well tonight xxx:wall2:

Oh no, I'm so sorry, really hope everything is OK, I've got everything crossed for you xx

I'm so sorry to hear that, I've got my fingers crossed it's a false alarm for you :( Big hug

Thank you, I have been so upset all evening I am so sure this isn't a sticky bean but I am sure the doctor will tell me to come home and rest until it is over, it's such a shame that doctors can't do anything this early on but I will make sure I am well as that is the best thing I can do right now xx

So sorry to read this WiccanRachel :-(

Hoping it's a false alarm and the GP is able to reassure you tomorrow xx

Oh no I'm so so sorry, I hope this is a false alarm and baby is ok. Thinking of you.

Really sorry to hear this and hope it's a false alarm xxx

So sorry to read this. Really hoping all will be ok. Xxx

Just to add how sorry I am, too. Fingers crossed everything turns out ok.

So sorry to read this. Hope you're ok xx

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been online it's been a hell of a week.
Turns out I am miscarrying and have been back and forth to the docs and hospital all week.
I am safe, and healthy just a little shook up, I was so excited to finally be having a little one, but it wasn't meant to be.
Everything happens for a reason right?
I am never giving up hope, myself and my husband will have a family, even if it means IVF.
Thank you all for being patient with me this week and I am sorry that I never came on to let everyone know, I am sure you girls guessed by the lack of absence from myself this week.

I am now going to get over this sadness and try again in a month or so, hopefully I will make it into the 2nd trimester one day :)

Love and light to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

So sorry to hear this :( I hope you're as okay as you can be Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back