I think he may have turned :-)

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
After a couple of really awful nights sleep and not being able to get comfortable at all by the end of the day, my bump seems to have changed shape and I can breath...... the type of movements I am getting feel different too.

I am terrified to speak too soon but I think he may have turned :D Got a midwife appointment next wednesday so I suppose I will know then. Should I still spend some time each day on all fours? or will this make him turn back????

Jane x

He sounds like he has ROM i was very uncomfortable when Imogen moved - it was quite painful at times!

Where id he kicking you?

He was just squirming for the last couple of weeks - all to the sides of my tummy - today they seem to be real kicks at the top of my bump and squirms really down low.... I can almost bend over too for the first time in ages, without feeling like my circulation is being cut off....

:pray: that he has turned :D and I can keep him this way around :D

Jane x

Sounds like he has then! though within the next couple of weeks the kicks will turn squirms as well as he runs out of room :lol: hope he stays that way for you.

Oh Jane that sounds really promising, especially if you can breathe again, and the movements have changed!

My boy is most definitely still breech, but he still has time......... :D

Fingers crossed he has turned and look forward to hearing some news on Wed (I also see MW on Wed and then go to the hospital for another scan if she doesnt think he has turned).

That's good news :cheer:
Will keep my fingers crossed!

Yay, really pleased for you! :hug: I'd still be spending a bit of time on all fours if you feel up to it as it encourages them into them optimal position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back