i saw the midwife yesterday (happy post hehe)

Anna23

Reaction score
it was lovely :cheer: she wants to see me every month so i get to see her a week after my scan :dance: we heared the hb it was so loud and got a recording of it on mine and hubbys mobile :D she says the hb was 140-150 beats per min so it looks like i could be right (according to the old wifes tail lol i do love guessing what team we are) i think our lil Mat is a boy lol i achaly really like our midwife she seemed really happy for us that all went well and asked how my kittens are too (she did my booking in app at my house) lol 3 have gone now we only have 1 left which we are not sure if we want to keep yet or not lol yep it felt so great going to the midwife :cheer: :cheer:

glad everything went ok 4 u hun!!! u deserve it !!! xx :dance:

:hug: sorry to jump over, but just wanted to say I am so pleased it went well for you :hug:

congrats, glad all went well

my LO's hb is normally 150 and its a girl hehe

Glad it all went well. Glad you have a nice midwife :D

claire_louise said:
congrats, glad all went well

my LO's hb is normally 150 and its a girl hehe
i know it's a old wifes tail, my brothers heart beat was 160 and tehy were woth boys :lol: :lol:

thanks everyone :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad everything was ok :)

Where in devon did u get such a good one? I have to book bout a month in advance for an appointment with mine. I can't even get an appointment for week 15 when she told me to go down. Just gotta miss it

Hi Anna, im so pleased you have such a lovely midwife it just makes you feel so much better doesnt it :hug: :hug: :hug:

debstersky said:
Glad everything was ok :)

Where in devon did u get such a good one? I have to book bout a month in advance for an appointment with mine. I can't even get an appointment for week 15 when she told me to go down. Just gotta miss it
i live in plymouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back