I SALUTE ALL NATURAL MOMMIES!!!!

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
BUDGE, UR BIONIC :shock: :shock: :shock:

I WILL WRITE A BIRTH STORY WEN I CUM OUT.

WAS 2CMS DIALATED WEN I GOT IN HOSP AT ABOUT 8:30...HAD DRIP ABOUT 9:30 ....HAD GAS AIR ABOUT 11:30 ...HAD PETHADINE ABOUT 12.....HAD EPIDURAL ABOUT 1 .... HAD HER 2;43 :shock:

I WANTED TO GO NATURAL THO..LOL...I WAS TOLD I WAS BEGGIN FOR A C-SECTION

BUT SHES NOT DOIN GREAT SO WE HAVE TO STAY IN UNTIL SHE IMPROVES. SHE HAS LOW BLOOD SUGAR AND NEED TO GET 3 GOOD READINGS ONE AFTER THE OTHER. SHES NOT AT THE MOMENT :cry:

You are amazing too ebs :wink: she sounds fab , i hope she's better tomorrow and you can get home :hug:

hope she improves for you...Take good care

congrats on getting through it

I agree with Jocymum - every mum is fantastic! Sorry that your princess' blood sugar isn't stable atm, hope it gets better and you can go home very soon. Congratulations bionic Ebony :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

haha i bet thats what im gonna be like, coz i wanna do it on just gas and air but i bet i'll change my mind. But hope she improves so you can both come home soon :hug: :hug:

Don't matter how you did it ebony, you did it so be proud :clap: Really hope she improves and is out in time for xmas :hug:

Congratulations on your little lady ebs :hug: Sorry to hear you are still in but im sure you will be home soon hun :hug: Do they have any idea why her blood sugars are unstable, is it cos she is small bless her? Hope it soon gets better and they let you home very soon take care.xxxx

Congratulations Ebony! You are sooooo brave. It sounds so scary!!

Glad you got there in the end, sorry to here your LO isnt too well, lets hope she gets better soon so you can come home :cheer:

well done ebs.

you done great what ever way you gave birth. you still done it. you created a life and have came this far.

i done it like you the first time but second time round i went natural :shock:
i was not begging for a c-section i was crying for my mum to carry on as i couldnt do it any more :rotfl:

well done hun, you did really well!!!
hope she comes out soon!!!

hope bubba gets well soon ebony so you can come home. Well done you! :hug:

Congratulations Ebony! You did it!

Enjoy your little girl :D

congrats ebs, hope she gets better for u to bring home asap!! :hug:

great to hear from you ebony you'll be home in no time :pray:

you did fab, hey you have the perfect christmas present - lucky you xx

First times always the hardest hun because you have NEVER experienced pain like child birth. I had gas & air and pethadine first time round... but with Elora I only had gas & air. You wait till next time round hun, you'll feel like a pro and do it natrual :wink:

Hope your little princess gets beta and out of hospital soon hun :hug: xx

Congrats and well done - can't wait to read all about it!!

Well done honey! Congrats!!
I hope you can take your lil princess home very soon!! :hug: :hug:

Ebony congratulations!! Hope baba makes a quick recovery and you can both be home for Christmas. Well done hun :hug:

Hope she improves quickly hun so you can get her home for xmas :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back