• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i said i wouldnt do it !!

jodie34

Reaction score
Well , I think I'm about 7-8 dpo , and I said to myself I wouldn't ss this month , well I am lol , I'm absolutly shattered I could quite happily go to bed now , my boobs are feeling a bit tender , I'm always hungry (but I'm never hungry ) but then I feel sick when I do eat aaaaarrrrrggghhhh the joys of the 2ww , I've tried so hard not to ss the last couple of months but ohhhhh I carnt help it I feel so rubbish :( , sooo I had 1 hpt left a tescos cheapie and yes I poas this afternoon bfn not surprised really as its probably still too early , why do I do this to myself :(

I know, why oh why do we do it to ourselves. We had not really been trying and I had loads of syptoms in 2ww so poas twice negative of course and then af arrived I'm still gutted even thoguh we weren't trying. Madness!

You are not out of running yet! Hang on in there.

Wishing you babydust!

Boaz

Arrggghh in so much pain with my lower back today and had odd pain in my lower tummy dint last long , I feel like I'm falling to bits lol , had to go to the docs aswell as I feel like someones kicked me in the chest so that's me on antibiotics aswell , I feel so drained and shattered constantly but I'm puttin that down to feeling abit unwell pleaseeeee let this 2ww wait be over soon , sorry for the moaning ladies guess I'm just an emotional wreck today lol xx

I was about to start an identical thread! I am in mega ss mode even though I'm only about 5dpo!! Must chill out!!!! X

God, symptom spotting. Its sheer torture!. But i found this time around that if i kept busy the days would fly by!..I know its hard not to think about peeing on the stick!..(Was a total Pee on a stick addict when i was TTC) I must of got through so many tests a week/month lol!

But i hope you get your positive soon :)

i know what your talking about i have become such a maniac!! I'm still waiting for AF and i got a bfn today so even though i got such a blunt answer to my symptoms i'm still hoping and cheeking! My husband is taking me out somewhere tomorrow for a surprise to help me get over my BFN. I wish you good luck and hope you get it soon

I agree it's soo hard not to jump on the emotional rollercoaster each month, and each new month , you say to yourself it will be different this month, and your so not! I just can't buy pregnancy tests at all, even tho there is no way I could fall pregnant at the moment as tubes cut tied and burnt, I still SS each month, Mad !!

Good luck for a BFP x

Its hell isn't it lol the things we put ourselves through , the men have the easy job lol , well I pee'd on my last test last week I was only about 7dpo so far to ealy but at least that temptation is gone bcos it was my last one lol and I refuse to buy anymore until af is at least a week late hmmmm wonder how long that will last lol , good luck to all u ladies due to test soon hope u get ur bfp's , I'm now going to hide in a dark room till af is due lol x x x

Hey just wondering how your doing? I'm still holding on waiting for af or the next time i can test. I might wait for a week to pass and if af hasn't come test again since i only have one Clear blue digital test.

Hi alice bear , the backache is the worst don't know if it pg related or if I've hurt it , it is sore all the time in my lower also noticing that I'm drinking loads aswell , my af is due saturday and I won't test until at least monday or tuesday x x

Oh i also have the backache its killing me too, I don't know if its from the increased size of my bbs or what. It seems to be a low pain then all over. GOOD LUCK with your hpt.

Yeah mine has been with me allday its really drivng me nuts , will you be testing again , sorry for the tmi but I have also for the last couple of days been gettin a creamy cm , never had that before I'm hoping its a good sign fx crossed u get a bfp soon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back