• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I really want this to be my month

yes we are both taking them :) sanatogen mother and father to be
you take them 3 month prior ttc :) hope they work

fingers crossed!

i read on here someone's OH had about the same count as my OH and after taking zinc and folic acid for so long, got his count up to 40million, so fingers crossed its same for us! x

you should buy them £13 for 30 tabs each :)
this babys costing a bomb before it's even been made lol x

lol tell me about it!!

weve been taking them for about 2months now...still no joy, but i heard it can take up to 3months for fresh sperm to circulate etc xx

Okay :D got my fingers and toes crossed for you :D .. have you already got children or you ttc 1st x

Awww that's why they won't pay for IVF the NHS :( can you not appeal or something xx

sorry i went to sleep lol
nope, cos i have a son living with me at home they wont fund it, which is a shame cos its not my OH's fault and hes no children at all, so i think its a bit shitty if u ask me xx

aww it's okay , i've just woke up cant keep my eyes open i'm still tired now :(

that's abit shady it should be the same for men they should get it funded if they haven't got any children x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back