I really want a BFP!!

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Well I dont often post but af was due on thursday but is still not here. I have been having brown spotting but and on thursday i had a very small amout of red just when i went to the loo. Not getting too excited but it does make you realise how much you want a BFP!!!

People I dont know that well in work keep coming up to me and hugging me and i am not really a huggy type. I feel like my life is a soap opera. I just wish i could have some good news so people dont keep feeling sorry for me.

Anyway dont think its going to be this month but 3 days late is a good sign for something???

Thanks....let some of the old timers have some luck, come on bfp!!

ps not sure about the brown spotting. Has anyone had this and still got a bfp??

sounds good hun, the brown spotting may be implantation. A bit of spotting is very normal in early pregnancy anyway so don't take it as a bad sign. It's not over till your AF comes! Best of luck :hug:

Sounds promising. Got my BFP this morning!

:hug: :hug: Good luck Hon. You deserve it.

Sus x

hope it happens for you soon sarah, you deserve it and wish you the best :hug: :hug:

Well done Sus and thanks Tracey. I couldnt wait until 2nd to test with the other girls so did a first response but it was a bfn!! AF was due on thursday so i have everything crossed. I hope i get the BFP but if i dont i will keep plodding on... :wall: :twisted:

BFN again today but no af and the brown spotting now has stopped. It was just in the morning before when i went to the loo. I am hoping to get my BFP....COME ON MUST BE MY TURN SOON :wave:

im keeping my fingers crossed for you hun in case their is a small chance :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Keeping everything crossed for you honey :pray:

Im like you to im about 4/5 days late however i tested early got BFN and tested on friday and got BFN

Ive no major AF signs anyother.....Like sitting on a time bomb, id rather now either way.but nothing! :?

i know how you feel every month its the same for me, been trying since dec 07, 15 monthd know. its so frustrating.

Thanks. Still no af but very light brown spotting....not thinking about it too much but really want bfp. Got bfn a few hours ago!!

Just spent 30 mins looking at a little white stick. It might but it might not...i think the more you look the more confused you get. For now i would say i am still getting bfn but NO af!!!

I am starting to obsess. Very funny..do i feel sick??? or might irt be because i woke up at 4am to pee on a stick and am :sleep:

One way or another af should get me or the bfp.

Hope its still a good sign no af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back