• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I promised myself i wouldnt do this!!

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

Well, its my first month ttc after my pregnancy ended in October. I have started the way i mean to go on:

1.Taken magic medicine since day 5.

2. Used a clearblue fertility monitor to gadge when i ovultaed.

3.Bbd on day 12 and 13 when the test showed i was ovulating.

3a. Stuck my legs in the air until they went tingly after bbd

4. Taken baby asprin since day 10.

Dont think i could have done much more. Two days after ovulating i had a small amount of spotting. I havent had it before around this date. Has anyone else experienced this?

I did promise myself i would stay off line until testing but just wanted to ask.

Sarah

Hi I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I had spotting after ovulation but think it was a few days later.

lots of luck and baby dust to you

Hi babe!

Just wanted to say bleeding after ovulation is a great sign, well it was for me, as I got my BFP the month I did. It was a brownish discharge really, not so much blood, is this what you have had??

just wanted to say good luck hun and fingers crossed!!!!

Hi sarah have been thinking about you

just wanted to wish you good luck and hope it goes ok for you :hug:

Hi Girls

Thanks for your best wishes.

I did promise i would stay off line and chill out about the whole ttc thing. I was reading on another thread where others were talking about the need to get pregnant again after a loss and thats the stage i am at.

I have had two periods since my loss in October but with my due date looming in Feb i really want to get a BFP before then. I cant explain it but it would help.

Anyway i cant complain i have been in Spain since the 20th and a few days again decided to stay until the 13th. My oh flys back on the 6th, when i was also due to travel but thinking about all this stuff has made me decide to stay until the 13th. At least then i have the sun and sea to keep my mind busy. I did promise myself i wouldnt come online until i returned but i hit the return key once and now i am back to checking up on you all once a day.

I had slight spotting the day or two after ovulation and then last night very slight spotting. Around ovulation there was a little in my underwear which was light drown and last night and early this morning it has been more after going to the loo it appears on the paper (sorry tmi) It was only a very small amount though. Then this morning it felt like af was going to start and the same this afternoon but i am not due until the 13th (I think)

I dont want to get excited but i really hope its a BFP.

I did something daft though. On my first night here i has a few too many and was dancing on a chair (as one does) in my neighbours apartment and fell backwards hitting my head badly on a pillar. I was trashed and apparently filled 3 tea towels with blood. It was the day after i decided to start taking the baby asprin as i thought it might help if i had done some damage to my head. Its been nearly two weeks now and i have decided to stop taking it and am a bit nervous that it might effect my pregnancy (if i have caught) and that my stupid head might start hurting. The last thing i want to do is go to the docs. Mainly because i am in Spain.

So more more baby asprin??

If you wanna see what i look like (now 2 stone heavier after my last pregnancy) take a look at www.islacanelaholidays.com My apartment is the one with the virtual tour and i am on the page "people who can help"

Better go. It gets dark even in Spain :wink:

SARAH

Hi Sassleevans

I kindof know how you feel about your due date - my original due date is next week and I was desperate to fall pg beforehand it took me six months but I did it (just) anyway I am taking baby asprin and was a bit aphrensive once I did get pregnant so asked my dr. Basically it's supposed to help prevent clotting so it won't harm the baby. Its more widely used in the US where its generally administered to ladies who've had recurrent m/c's. It's not been clinically proven that it does do this but reading up on it there are a lot of ladies out there who've taken it after seval m/cs and carried to term so its definitely worth a shot. Best of luck to you I really hope you get your bfp this month. Enjoy the rest of your holiday, think of us in the cold and rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back