I need ideas please

Flame

Reaction score
We are taking delivery of a new kitten tomorrow and it is a suprise my oh doesnt know about. So i am trying to find a way of getting him out of the house until the kitten arrives.

It is a suprise mainly because i dont want him to know how much i am paying for it plus he will be mardy at first then love it to bits just like he did our other cat.

So how can i get him out of the house tomorrow mid day without him getting suspicious? I was going to book him in for a massage but they are fully booked up.

Is he a football fan? I always send mine to the pub or to a match when I want him out of the house. He doesnt put up a fight funnily enough.

He is but i dont think there will be any football on at that time on a saturday midday, plus he would find that very suspiscious cause i dont very often let him watch it on tv let alone send him to the pub for it lol.

can you not collect the kitten and pay at the same time that way you can be going out for something he doesnt need to know about.

are the shops near you? drink up all your milk or something and send him out to get more for lunch that day lol

or ask him to go pick up some lunch for you both & pick somewhere a bit out of the way?

The only problem with picking it up myself is that it is about 2 hours drive away and i dont have a car, also means that when the lady delivers i wont know the exact time she will turn up so i need to get him out of the house for at least an hour.

Break something and demand a new one! Something heavy, like a wardrobe that only he can lift. Send him to B&Q!:lol:

Flame said:
The only problem with picking it up myself is that it is about 2 hours drive away and i dont have a car, also means that when the lady delivers i wont know the exact time she will turn up so i need to get him out of the house for at least an hour.
have you not actually sen the kitten yet the? how do you know its healthy etc?

I have seen photos and the certificates and things. And i will get the vets card tomorrow when they arrive. If i believe it is not healthy i will be sending her on her way with the kitten and no money.

Flame said:
I have seen photos and the certificates and things. And i will get the vets card tomorrow when they arrive. If i believe it is not healthy i will be sending her on her way with the kitten and no money.
cool, dont be afraid to give it a good look over in front of her.
Is it a specific breed, colour etc, dont forget to post piccies :D

Oh i wont, I will be as thorough as possible.

She is a brown spotted bengal.

Here is a few small pics of her.
kitten5.jpg

kitten4.jpg

kitten3.jpg

kitten2.jpg

kitten1.jpg

ashh stunning!

i would say the baby has run out fo milk.. go to the big tesco.. get milk.. and a lovely long shopping list.. pretend u have hurt your back or something and u need to rest???

Can you not rope in one of his friends/family member to be complicit and get him out? you can always just say it is a suprise for him.

Well the only thing i could really think of was to send him swimming with the boy in the morning but write it in to a day schedule in the hope that they will go at the right time as written in the schedule, but if something finishes early or late in the schedule then it will mess it all up :S.

Fingers crossed for me folks :)

awwwww kitty is gorgeous :D

sorry cant help with the idea's though :think:

Tell him to fetch your gazebo from mine that I've been meaning to return to you :oops:

Ah yes, keep forgetting about that. You would have to keep him there till i text you to let him come home though lol. We will fetch the gazebo though at some point cause we may need it on sunday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back