I need a hug :-(

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I'm having a really crappy day today, I feel the whole world is against me. Everyone at work knows I'm TTC and know about the problems I've been having, this morning one of the girls asked if I've had any luck and said no then she said her and her OH is now trying too, (she's only a 17 year old kid and not a very mature one at that) I just know she is gonna get PG before me I feel so robbed. Then to top it off a girl who used to work there brought her week old baby in this afternoon (another stupid 17 year old who "accidentally" got PG), I just couldn't bring myself to go and say hi and coo over yet another baby. Everyone kept telling me she was out there but I just said all babies look the same I don't need to see another one, which they all thought was very strange as I'm always the first out there when anyone bring their babies in. I done some shopping after work and my bottom lip went wobbly when I went passed the baby clothes.So I've been in a bad mood all afternoon, all the traffic lights turned red on me driving home, every twat pulled out on me, if that's not all when I was writing this a sad song came on the radio and I just burst into tears. OH will be home soon and he'll be able to tell I've been crying and he will think I'm stupid if I tell him. According to OH he don't think having a baby is the be all and end all and says we always got each other, which is true but it's not the same, and he can't understand why I want a baby so bad he thinks that I cant love him as much if I need a baby. And I've not eaten since 730 this morning, I was a bit hungry earlier but I just couldn't be bothered. Sorry to go on but I'm feeling really down and it not like me, I'm always happy and cheerful. Please give me a hug. I just read this back to myself and I sound so pathetic sorry everyone

This is for you darling, giving you the biggest hug in the world you deserve it
a194.gif

awww hun I know what those days are like, have a humongous :hug:

Wish I could make you feel better, youve given me loads of good advice and support so I just want you to know if you need to talk just pm me xxxxx

you're not pathetic hunni, sending you loads of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for th hugs everyone and your kind words, you've starting me crying again :(

Aw Fingers Crossed :hug: You had me in tears reading this. You never forget what the pain is like.

Sorry to hear you're having one of those horrid days. Thankfully they're not all like that. It's just sometimes it really hits you how damn unfair life is.

With the best will in the world, I don't think that blokes really get the whole biological clock thing, do they? I hope he gives you loads of cuddles when he gets home and passes you the tissues as you need them.

Have a good sob and then poor yourself a large glass of wine.

Thinking of you.

H

xx

with u on everything ur feeling hun and sending u a big huguest hug :hug: :hug: :hug:

your not pathetic at all, you are just a woman desperate for a baby. I am one of those people who fell pregnant on the pill and ialways feel guilty for the woman who try and try and have trouble conceiving. I know your time will come soon

It took me 4 years to concieve so I know how it can feel that everyone is planning and having babies , my friends sister even had an abortion that was so hard but you have to focus on you.
The month i concieved was the first month we ever talked about what if it never happned, i think while getting pg is imprtant you need to focus on toher things aswell.

but also it does suck not been able to get pg like others seem to and its ok to feel down about it from time to time :hug:

Your not pathetic at all hun.
hug5.gif
hug5.gif
hug5.gif
hug5.gif
hug5.gif
hug5.gif
hug5.gif

Hope your feeling better soon.

i know exactly what you are going through. up until just over a year ago i was married for 5 years. we were trying for about 4- 4 1/2 of those years and nothing! there were days i felt so depressed it was a struggle just to get myself motivated each day.
then we seperated and i met my OH and within 6 months i was pregnant (we werent trying i must admit) i had thoughts something must be wrong with me this is never going to happen for me, im never going to be a mum...
but i think if its not the right time then it wont happen i know its very frustrating and very upsetting but trust me it will happen for you eventually, just let mother nature do her job :hug:

I just want to give you a big :hug:
I really can empathise with you.

M
xxxxx

Awe hun! I'm in tears again!
I know exactly how you feel. I've been exactly the same recently. every little thing sets me off! OH is trying to be supportive, but bless him, he's a bloke after all and can't really expect them to understand fully what we're going through eh?
us girlies will help pull each other through the tough times, your man can be there for hugs and kisses.
as for everyone around you being pregnant, well it's the same for me. they don't know how to tell me, so, are over cautious when they do which makes a big deal of it, which makes me more upset!
Anyway, big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for you. We'll all get through it, one way or another.
Take are of yourself and OH, and the rest will come..... have faith!!! :hug:

Thanks for all your kind words, I feel very loved and well hugged. Still feel like I could cry at any time, maybe it just the hormones, I've gone ages without them lol. Planning a snuggly evening on the sofa with OH tonight, he better not be plugged in to his i-pod thing, ggrr.

aw I hope you are feeling better soon. men don't always understand how strong the desire/need to have children can be to a woman. I'm hoping that it will happen soon for you :hug:

Hi FC,

Massive hugs to you - I'm thinking of you.

Love

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back