• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need a blackout blind

TORino

Reaction score
It's getting lighter and light earlier and earlier and it's hard enough to get Tilly chops back to sleep as it is. Anyone got a recommendation for a blackout blind?

Perhaps I should just get one of those blind companies in like hillaries or something.

The darn curtains might as well not be there the amount of light they let through, bloody mamas and papas!

Unless you're massively fussy just buy one yourself. We put our up in our room- think it was from Dunelm (do they have them in the north east?)

If not b&q or Argos do them. Would fit it into recess of window though to block out as much as possible

Ones from dunelm are fairly cheap and good xxx

Dont buy one from wilkinsons I had to put curtains over mine to keep it dark

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

There's loads on eBay/amazon at reasonable prices. Depends on the size of your window. You can get them bespoke with big choice of fabric from dunelm but will cost more (still reasonable for bespoke IMO).

We got a plain white one from
Dunelm which was reasonably priced, they had lots of colours. Xxx

I got a baby pink one from Dunelm xxx

U can buy blackout material that u can sew into the curtians. Try a local fabric shop and see what sorta price it is xxx

Ours was from argos and it's fab......lots of swearing from the OH cutting it to fit though :roll:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335769918.440318.jpgthis is ours. Has a little star pattern it's a travel gro anywhere blind as we know we're moving soon. Only about £20 on eBay and we can take it on holiday with us :)

We got the go anywhere blind from amazon which you velcro to the window frame as and when you need it, and although I was sceptical at first I am amazed at how well it works!

I'm really intrequed by the go anywhere blind! So does that just clip onto the actual frame?

We have the same prob, we have blackout blinds, but my dumbass landlord has put the blind on the outside of the window, rather than in the insert bit, so the light shines out the top. OH wants to spend a fortune on fitted blind but i might get one of those things above. Oh and I have heard argos being reccomended for good price. not sure of quality tho

My LO always sleeps brilliant & even if he wakes thro night he goes straight back to sleep when its dark as soon as it hits 5/6am thats him, bright as a button

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back