I miss my baby:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
I still get so upset when Hope goes to her nanas house for the night, she only been gone half an hour, as soon as i got in the house i started to cry, i wish she didnt have to go tbh but i understand people need to see her but, it breaks my heart whenever she goes. This is gonna sound so stupid but im afraid that something will happen and that i wont be there for her, am i being stupid? I try to be ok about it but im so not, if it were up to me none would have her for the night but thats not fair on the family and Hope. I cant believe how much i love her she is my world and everything in it :cry:

awww bless ya, your not cruel by not letting people have her over night, my 2 never stay any where for the night other then at home, family can see them in the day.

im sure she will be fine and the break will do you good

Thanks dionne, i dont know why i still find it hard but i do :(

aww mel. :hug: :hug: it will go quick! Keep yourself busy if you can and it will go all the quicker1 i can always send all mine up to you to look after :wink: :rotfl:

Aww bless you! :cry: Course you will find it hard and you're bound to miss her like mad! :hug:
Think how pleased she will be to see her mummy in the morning! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou everyone, i just need to get on with stuff i think, im just feeling sorry for myself :?

Im just gonna stuff my face for a bit to see if it helps lol

Mel&Hope said:

ummmmm what you going to have? im hungry too - but i cant decide what to eat 8)

anything and everything hehe, bf is bringing chocolate in a lil while too mmmmm

Mel&Hope said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Always works for me!

AAWWW its only natural to miss her hun
You are not being stupid at all, you're being a mother :hug: :hug:

Sorry guys all i do is moan, im just a very emotional person and i need to bug some one coz no ones in the house :lol:

I know how you feel.....................I'm alone in the house all day and its hard when you have no one to talk too.
Me and OH are going to a friends birthday on June 9th and leaving Dan on his own OVERNIGHT with my mum. It will be the first time I have left him and the very thought of it fills me with panic. I don't know if I'm ready!

Maybe you should have a little glass of wine tonight. Just to calm your nerves :wink: :wink:

i wish i could but im working, might have a sneaky one though :wink:

eeeek, your not reassuring me at all...

soon enough im going have to let her "father" have her its gonna kill me...

also got his mother harrassing me over having her over there too

eeeeeep

is it really that bad h un?

Hun i suffer with pnd and panic attacks, its the reason i feel the way i do, its just me being very emotional, your lil lady will be fine dont let me worry you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back