I miss 3rd tri

ella

Reaction score
midna said:
some strange reason :lol:

Pfft Ill be back in here even though I said never!! again lol x

:D

:rotfl: :rotfl: fair play to ya - dont know if ill be saying that anytime soon

I told myself I would enjoy every minute of this pregnancy as it will be my last (OH says no more babys :x ). I've just ended up wishing it away though.
I can't believe I officially join third tri on Sunday! :shock:

Hosly, i had a horrendous pregnancy, and i feel guilty that i didnt appreciate my bump, now i miss it like hell, you WILL miss them girls :lol:

I dont believe u now mids... this bump need to be evicted :lol: but im sure i will do soon enough :D :hug:

I've already started thinking about number 3 and I haven't even popped this one yet. OH would go nuts if he knew I was even considering it! :oops:

don't lie the only thing you miss about thrid tri is me, lis, kim and sqig :moon:

Midna, are you offering to do my tri 3 and birth for me??? If so i accept....... :rotfl:

muppetmummy said:
I've already started thinking about number 3 and I haven't even popped this one yet. OH would go nuts if he knew I was even considering it! :oops:

Same here :lol:

Except DH has said we're definitely not having anymore :( - looks like an 'accident' with me forgetting to take my pill may occur.... :shock: Did I just say that?? No, :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: I would never do such a thing. :angel: I'll just have to talk him round with blowjobs :rotfl:

I know how you feel - I think it's that you feel special when you're pregnant and I loved feeling the baby move inside me.

Don't miss the aching or heartburn at all.

i loved being preggo.. think it suits me lol.. id prob go earlier again next time tho.. so doubt id get another home birth..ohh next time? lol.. i said after i had ed.. dunno if i could do that again.. but its soooo worth the pain..and the sleep.. or lack of it.. id love another, but only if al wants to

my dh said after 2 NO MORE!! this is our 4th :rotfl: but its defo the last :cry:

I love being pregnant but its getting harder each time, think its age and all the other kids to deal with too.

I agree with Midna, you will sooooo miss your bumps, i saw Ellied today and she said wow you've grown and oh i miss my bump so much.

I lie in bed at night feeling her wriggling around thinking will this be the last time i feel this or have i another few weeks left, its sad to think i'll never feel it again after this one, been rubbing my bumo a lot too the past few days and i've never really donte that before :shock:

Like midna says...enjoy it ladies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back