I miss 3rd tri

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I miss all you ladies that used to come into 3rd tri before the babies were born. We always posted about all our little labour signs and how we couldn't sleep lol. Please come back! :(

i have been thinking about this lately, its going to be odd coming on here and not being pregnant anymore ! im glad ive got a while yet but still its the end of an era lol

I miss every1 and miss the labour signs threads but I don't miss been pregnant,I was a right moany cow by the end lol xx

Last edited:
i cant believe that one day in the not too distant furture i wont be pregnant anymore! It feels like a life sentence lol! Cant wait to meet my boy :) x

Bet it is a weird feeling that lo is due anytime - Emmamb- think im going to turn into one of those moaning minnies soon lol - 4 days to due date one min positive wont get to it next that ill go overdue lol

Last edited:
I miss every1 and miss the labour signs threads but I don't miss been pregnant,I was a right moany cow by the end lol xx

Lol me too Emma, I don't miss it at all this time. But it's kinda sad that we've all moved on now and don't have much time for forum or don't had anything to post about!

I totally want to be pregnant again!!

I totally want to be pregnant again!!

I reckon this is how I'll feel once mine is born!! I've loved being pregnant, despite a few problems here and there and I know I'm really going to miss it. Hubby says no way though and wants to wait 2 years - but I'll be 40 by then!! On the other hand it'll be nice to get back down the gym and lose a bit of weight etc and concentrate on becoming a 'yummy mummy' :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back