• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I might have a BFP!!

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 11 dpo, couldn't wait so did a test this morning with fmu. I left the test while I watched some tv then went back, it was probably about 10 mins later and in certain light there is a line! I've had evap lines before and they've always been really thin lines but this one is the same width as the control line and i'm sure there's a hint of pink in it. Can you get evap lines same size as control line? And I can't see the line in natural light, what do you all think?

I want tomorrow morning to arrive now so I can do another test! Af due Friday. I have taken loads of pics but they're so fuzzy you can't see a thing.

the only way to tell is to wait until tomorrow and see if the line gets darker but it sound good, can you post a pic?
good luck for tomorrow.

Fingers very crossed for you. Tomorrow morning - please hurry up! :D

I would agree that a test tomorrow would be good! But I am prayin for ya hon! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I've been looking at pics on the tww website of evap lines and positives and my test looks like both! I will just have to wait, will keep you all updated tomorrow morning :)

good luck hun hope this is it for you xxxxxxx

Hello everyone!

I've done another test and the line is darker :) It still looks as though it could be an evap though :( I'm thinking there is some colour in it.

The line is sort of more visible to the right when looking at it, what does that mean? Is that normal for a positive? I'll test again tomorrow and if the line gets even darker will buy a digi test.

Thanks for all your good lucks!

My line on my cheapie this morning was faint although you could easily see it and I then did a digi and it was positive. Good luck hun. :hug:

Charmed - how may dpo are you? I'm 12 today. So nervous my af is going to arrive over the weekend.

I'm exactly 14dpo today, I managed not to test before today so I may have got a line a few days ago. :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back