I made an advent calender

beanie

Reaction score
Not the best sewing and it looks very homemade lol, but not bad for my second attempt at sewing :)

Last edited:
Looks fabby to me, il take one :D :D

Really cute, love the funky colours ! Wutcha gunna stick in it ?

Thats lovely...it's very nice, id love to make one (but I don't know how to sew :oops: )

What are you putting in the cute little pockets?

That's great! NOw the hard bit starts...what to put inside!

I can't sew at all so I made one from a 'treasure chest' and found a lady on an equivalent of ebay who made some little Advent bags and I filled those and used them for treasure inside.

That's really lovely! :clap:

Dd and I made one last year but the cat shredded it before we put it away :shakehead:

Gone with a boring choccie one this year but do miss a nice homemade one.

aww thanks (the pics are a bit blurry so you can't see the wonky stitching ;) ) I have put white and milk chocolate buttons in the pockets, and she will have a little gift on the last day to find.

I had 8 different squares of coloured felt cut into 2 1/2 inch squares (for the numbers) and these were sewn onto 3 inch squares - which were then put on four sheets of white felt sewn together.

Thats fab, i might try and have a go, yours will obviously put it to shame but worth a try :D
Aww buttons, mmmm Bet giant buttons would fit lovely too, thinks the greedy girl in the corners lol

That's great! How long did it take you? I've been trying to make one on a ribbon and it's takng me freaking forever and it looks crap compared to yours :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back