I`m sooooooooooo tired all the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime zzzzz

jano

Reaction score
Is anyone else really buggered all the time? Even if I have a good nights sleep I am still constantly tired. I am having lie ins followed by naps, and snoozes and then early nights, ridicularse. Totally knackered and got an 18 month old to deal with too.
Aso my belly is huge, I look 6 months gone, sure its just fart trapped inside.
Also I am evil tempered with my poor husband. I am intolerant and snappy.
Also I keep sneezing and then i do a little wee (no pelvic floor muscles left afer last baby)
Also feel pukey and starving but nothing i fancy to eat and fridge stinks.

Anyone else got any symptoms to share with me????

( I love it really cos its reasuring )

How far along are you babe?

I'm 5 weeks and finding I'm quite consistently shattered about 2pm and really feel like I need a nap! Sleeping much better than usual at nightthough which is good!

With you on the starving but sick!

Its early days for me but starting to feel really tired and grumpy in the afternoons now :hug:

I may have told my husband to 'f off and die' this evening - not that the hormones are kicking in or anything!

Well, I do think expecting a pregnant woman with a knackered arm to clean the kitchen on a day when she was WORKING from home (as in, doing WORK) is a bit much! Funnily enough I was not in the mood for a 'for god's sake this house is such a shit hole, why do I have to do everything' speech!

i have been snappy as a rattle snake now for a bout a week.

i have a dragging pulling feeling in my right groin area and my back is aching.

I'm not getting too exhausted yet - just a bit tired as I'm not sleeping very well, and my sickness is just a constant nausea, even if I eat something. I'm also not being properly sick, just doing a lot of retching where nothing comes out. :wall: Even when I know I need to eat, I don't really fancy anything - apart from last night when my OH suggested fish finger butties for tea (after reeling off a huge list of possible meals that I couldn't stomach!) They used to be my favourite 'comfort food' but I haven't had one for ages and it was absolutely delicious!

I still felt sick afterwards though! :(

Im so tired - Ive been comin home from college and straight back to bed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back