• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I love this place

skairdykat

Reaction score
Just like to say that I'm sooooo glad that I found this forum. I never had anything like this with my other two pregnancies. It's just great to be able to talk to women about TTC and hopefully soon being pregnant. I haven't told any of my friends we are TTC so it's just good to come on here. And the time seems to be going faster....

Totally agree with ya skairdycat..... I am totally addicted.

My best friend and OH know I am TTC but no one else and there is so much support on here and its not 'clicky' like some forums are....

LOVE IT! x

All of the above!

Ive learned so much from this fourm, and got so much support and advice, and understanding, I spend more time on here than my own forums lol, forums come and go and it takes a special mix of people to make one really successfull, this place has it :D

i agree skairdy - i am totally addicted!!!!

me and DF havent told anyone....well...but....on Saturday me and DF and his family went to a birthday party, ya know, i had a few drinks and me and his mum got talking and i told her we were TTC :shock:

LOL i am glad in a way coz i love her to bits and i can tell her anything - she is so happy for us and has promsed not to tell anyone!!!!

but its great to come on here and talk with women in the same situation etc etc I LURRRVE this place :cheer:

*Point above*

Yeah, what they all said. Looooove it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back